This week, Bayer has been under fire with the Food and Drug Administration for its birth control pills Yaz, Yasmin, and Ocella. The pills in this family contain a synthetic hormone called drospirenone, which is being linked to the seventy-five percent increased chance of blood clots.
• Does your birth control have a higher risk of causing blood clots? Find out!
• Even Gaga has moments of self doubt.
• A hair towel that reduces frizz? It exists!
• 10 things you probably didn’t know about testicles. Yeah, we’re going there.
• Why do people think Khloe Kardashian is fat? What is wrong in this world?!
This morning on Good Morning America, hypocrite Bristol Palin discussed her plan to push an “abstinence-only” message on teens. She couldn’t quite explain how abstinence got her where she is today (with, ahem, a child at age 18), but she was very confident that “abstinence is the only way you can effectively, 100%, prevent pregnancy.”