• Models don’t miss a step as audience member dies!
• Which eyebrow shape is right for you?
• Victoria’s Secret models in bikinis in Miami
• Will the top 24 on Idol ever be chosen?
• The Hunger Games’ Alexander Ludwig on cover of BelloMag
• Get Zoe Saldana’s look here!
Zoe Saldana is so fierce. I love that she’s kind of taken over Angelina Jolie’s role as the default female badass action star, while still embracing her femininity. Not only that, she seems refreshingly blunt and sincere in interviews. She has a great sense of style as well – she can be daring and sexy on the red carpet, and really relaxed, but still visually striking on the streets.
Zoe has it going on. Her newest film, Colombiana, is in theaters now. You can see her kick ass as the gorgeous Cataleya, who becomes an assassin after her parents are murdered. She’s definitely a force to be reckoned with. Recently we had the opportunity to discuss some hot topics with Zoe, and here’s what she said…
There’s something about the Oscars that brings out the awkwardness in our favorite Hollywood stars and starlets. On the red carpet, we get to hear the awkward comments celebs make when they aren’t scripted. On stage, we get to hear the awkward comments the presenters make when they are scripted and given the corniest jokes to deliver.