Can you think of anything that says fall more than pumpkin? I can’t. And if you can, shut up.
Because here, for your reading pleasure, is a delicious recipe for pumpkin pancakes.
Imagine this: It’s Sunday morning and you’re snuggled in to have a nice “me” morning. Sound pretty good? Well, sure. But add pumpkin pancakes–and now you’re in frickin’ heaven.
So, pumpkin pancakes! Enjoy!
Stuff You’ll Need:
1 cup of pumpkin puree
3 tbsp of brown sugar
1 1/2 of milk
2 tbsn vinegar
1/2 tsp of ginger (ground
2 cups of flour
1 tsp of allspice (ground)2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of cinnamon (ground)
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
How To Make ‘Em
(1) Mix the pumpkin, oil, vinegar, and milk.
(2) Blend in the brown sugar, flour, allspice, baking soda, salt, baking powder, ginger, and cinnamon.
(3) Oil up a frying pan and heat it over medium-high.
(4) Pour the batter onto the pan (1/4 cup per pancake) and let ’em cook up on each side.
(5) They’re done when both sides are a nice golden brown.
(6) Eat and bask in fall!