[Last week, I brought you the first edition of my Weekly Love List, but as the Backstreet Boys song says (and yes I am actually quoting them) “My Love is All I Have To Give.” So with that, here are this week’s list-worthy things…]
1) The Rachel Zoe Project. I don’t know if it’s her voice, her constant addiction to her Tea from Starbucks, her over-sized furs or the bones jutting out of her body – but there is something so addicting about Rachel Zoe. The hour always delivers entertaining ridiculousness, amazing fashion (that if given the choice to own all that vintage-ness or have my way with Brad Pitt — I would choose the former), and let us not forget her assistant Brad. Anyway, I find myself parked on my couch, Venti Tea in tow every week.
2) Canvas photos. Such a great way to make your fav pics pretty artwork, but chose wisely; that photo of you doing a keg stand from last week’s football game may not be the best choice to be printed in black and white and hung on your wall as artwork. But then again — it could be AWESOME. (Or, if you’re watching too much Rachel Zoe: “I Die”)
3) Pumpkin Spice. It’s just not fall without it, but since Starbucks manages to both steal our hearts AND rob our wallets, why not try to make it a treat, or buy the syrup and make it at home yourself?
4) Christina Aguilera. I love her. Really. So much so that I wanted to BE her. True story: I dressed up as her for Halloween when I was 14, I made some of my biggest fashion mistakes because I followed her (tiger print pants, silver shimmer eyeshadow, hoop earrings that I could probably hula-hoop with and a bandanna…totally normal attire for Hebrew School), and I even convinced myself I should be a pop-star until realized I can’t sing. These days I’m stuck just adoring her (and singing to her music in the shower), so I am pumped about her new song, Keeps Getting Better (a great workout booster), and her new album which comes out exclusively to Target on November 11th! All of my excitement obviously means you should be excited too.
5) Me Too shoes. When walking around campus or a city, you want to be both cute AND comfortable. Until I found Me Too Flats I didn’t think this was possible. But these adorable (and affordable) flats have cushioning on the soles so your tootsies are totally supported. And anyone who can assure me that I won’t be forced to walk barefoot outside by the end of the day deserves a spot on my Love List.
[What’s on your L-list this week?]