We love the internet for 2 main reasons:
1. We can do just about everything (shop, date, job hunt, talk to professors) in our underwear
2. We can procrastinate on everything in favor of the endless entertainment the inter-webs provide.
The sheer number of blogs and awesome websites out there is astounding…and nearly impossible to navigate. Which ones are good? Which ones are bad? Which ones will flash giant naked men on our screen? (Editor’s Note: Those are my favorite!) Which ones talk about all the stuff I want to hear?
That’s why we are here.
There are so many great college blogs out there and we want to share them with you. Because, after all, we college kids gotta stick together. So, here are a few of our favorites for today:
1. Kill Jill Goes to College: This girl is just awesome. We wish we knew her in real life. Wait, is that creepy?
2. Bwog: Those Columbia kids are as funny as they are smart. We know we didn’t go there, but that doesn’t mean we can’t live vicariously through them.
3. Dorm Wars: Yeah, so we think this site is meant for the college boys, but sometimes boy stuff is funny.
4. Brokeass Student: We are all poor, so maybe this blogger can help us get by?
Which blogs are your faves?