[Welcome to my Weekly Love List. A list, on all things I love. Because if I love them – well then obviously you may (and should) love them too. As the Backstreet Boys song says (and yes I am actually quoting them) “My Love is All I Have To Give.” So with that throwback, here are this week’s list-worthy things…]
1. Cover Girl Last Blash Mascara. Until this moment I have been shelling out prime dollars for department store mascara. But with one stroke of this bad boy I was hooked. Hooked and fluttering my eyelashes all night long!
2. Astrologyzone.com: Maybe I’m a sucker, but I am addicted to this site that gives you a detailed (we’re talking like 3 pages baby!) horoscope for the month. I had a chance to hear the astrologist who runs the site, Susan Miller , speak once and I was hooked. Yes I’m into things like The Secret and all that other new-age stuff, but even if you aren’t there is something just so fun about horoscopes. It’s like playing M.A.S.H. when you were a kid. (Although that was never fun if you ended up in the shack married to Steve Urkel).
3. Shutterfly photo books. You have thousands of pics on your computer, but now because of all this digital stuff no one prints their photos anymore! Shutterfly makes it easy to put your best pics on display by putting them in these cute little hardcover plastic books that YOU can design. A great gift idea; after all, who doesn’t love having pics of themselves in their Halloween costume doing a kegstand on their coffee table for all to see? Only everyone worth being friends with.
4. This video. because it never gets old and I never stop loving it.
5. Hautelook.com. Sample sales from your favorite designers – from Ella Moss to Elizabeth and James – and just about everyone in between with prices as much as 70% off! Heavenly and Love List worthy – that’s for sure.
What are you loving this week?