[Welcome to my Weekly Love List. A list on all things I love, because if I love them – well then obviously you may (and should) love them too. As the Backstreet Boys song says (and yes I am actually quoting them) “My Love is All I Have To Give.” So with that throwback, here are this week’s list-worthy things…]
1. Bar Mitzvah Disco book. A compilation of only the most awkward photos EVER. 13-year-olds in puffy dresses in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Guaranteed to make you laugh. Always. Oh, and in case you’re looking to break out in Hollywood, BMD is now recruiting for all of your bar/bat mizvah home videos. That special-ness that was your glittery hot pink dress needs to be shared. Because embarassment is always worth loving.
2. Quoteable Cards. I love, love, LOVE these. I send them for birthdays, I put them on my vision board (yes, I have a vision board) on my fridge, in my cubicle– all over. Nothing like an inspirational reminder when you’re feeling down and out.
3. The Gap’s 30% off sale. I love Gap because stuff is always, always on sale. and I love that until tomorrow (January 4th), any in store purchase of $75.00 or more is 30% off! More cozy socks, cute sweaters and comfy bras? I’m in!
4. Seychelles Bootie.With jeans? Cute. With tights? Also Cute. With leggings and a chunky sweater? You guessed it: cute, cute, cute. Oh, and did I mention they are also on sale? Now that is what I call cuuute.
5. Would You Rather books. Would you rather . . . have breast implants made of Nerf or Play-Doh? Walk in on your parents, or have them walk in on you? These books are great for procrastination, for drinking conversation, for getting to know your hallmates, or for just absurd fun. Get all 3 because, trust me on this one, you will become addicted!