As much as I would love to silently judge your drunken mistakes, I can’t help but laugh it off, talk about you to my friends and hope that I just caught you after you had a horrible week (which is slightly understandable, right?) However, in most cases, I caught you in your element, flashing the party your new bedazzled thong while sloppily trying to climb up on the beer pong table to dance. Ohh, here we go…
There are a few ways that you can tell you’re “that mess” the entire party is talking about (but you can’t hear because you’re busy screaming the lyrics of “If You Seek Amy”).
– Dancing with your arms above your head…to every song…on a table.
– Tossing your cookies on people or just barely before reaching the bathroom.
– Falling down (or even up) the stairs in front of everyone.
– Crying over…literally anything and everything
– “Oh my goddd i lovvee you!”
– Not being afraid to make out with that random guy (or girl) for a few pictures.
– Passing out in random places and finding “please insert here” with an arrow pointing down on your stomach when you wake up.
– Slowly disrobing at a rate of… every five minutes or less.
– Finding yourself hugging the toilet bowl at the end of the night tighter than when you hugged your teddy bear a decade earlier
Well, home girl, don’t sweat your already smeared makeup off, because I’m not criticizing! This letter is for you drunkies who have taught me many valuable lessons from you’re absolutely annihilated nights. After much observing of your dazed decisions, I don’t want to say “WTF is wrong with you!?” What I really want to say is Thanks.
Thanks for making me look so much better, mature, put together, and all around sexy while standing next to your drunk ass.
Thanks for being brave enough to steal that 40 oz. from the fridge, and then dumb enough to hand it over to me, FO’ FREE!
Thanks for running down the street screaming with just a tank top and jeans on (in 30 degree weather), allowing the cops to easily spot and tackle you before they get to me.
Thanks for leaving your jacket at the party. I love my new fleece!
Thanks for passing out in the bathroom so I could start flirting with the guy you were falling all over all night.
Thanks for drunkenly opening a tab and offering free drinks to everyone standing around you.
Thanks for giving me and my friends something to laugh at that night, and days later.
But most importantly, Thanks for teaching me how NOT to act at a party.