Today is Friday, October 2nd. That means you only have 4 days to enter CollegeCandy’s totally awesome laptop contest. And with a full two days of weekend-ness ahead of you, it’s the perfect time to get workin’!
All you need to do is come up with an innovative way to tell people about CC, then document your publicity campaign by taking a few photos of it.
If you’re stumped, here are a few suggestions that might help get your creative juices flowing:
– Run through the library on Sunday night in a homemade CollegeCandy t-shirt, tossing actual candy at people studying.
– Hang a huge, glittery banner from your window that says “FOR A GOOD TIME, GO TO COLLEGECANDY.COM.”
– Set up a kissing booth on the quad, telling people that if they promise to visit CC later that day, you’ll plant one on them.
– Do a dramatic reading of your favorite posts at a local coffeehouse’s open mic night.
– Stand in a high-traffic spot on campus and secretly stick flyers on the backs of everyone who passes by you.
– Have a bake sale. Everyone loves bake sales.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!