I’ve got a lot of questions on my mind today: Is it humanly possible to read four books and write two papers in the next 72 hours? How did it go from zero to winter in five days flat? When will it stop raining? Who is balloon boy and why should I care about him?
And I’m not the only one asking questions. Take a look at some of the burning queries that have been occupying CC writers for the past week:
– Can intercultural dating ever work out for the best?
– Is paying $89 to get a bump-free bikini line worth it?
– Will frat houses be able to survive the Great Swine Flu Freakout of ’09?
– Is it weird to have a huge crush on Aladdin?
– Can anyone afford post-college apartments?
– Where can I get an adult-sized Barbie jeep of my very own?
– Would anybody seriously buy a vagina mint?
– Should you resist the urge to go Facebook official?
– What’s keeping us from actually liking the nice guys?
– And finally: Does anyone want to get some Italian food and go sailing with me? Columbus Day be damned—that just seems like a sweet way to start off the weekend, despite the frigid temperature.