As the week comes to an end, so do my finals (thank. effing. god). Hopefully those of you who aren’t done are almost there, because I am way too ready to be home and I’d venture a guess the rest of you are too. I am ready to jump into full-fledged Christmas cheer mode. And since us college girls have to get out all of our holiday cheer in a week, it’s time to go into holiday overload.
I’m talking red mini-dresses, peppermint cocktails, Mariah Carey on repeat, the works…
But until we can hop on that train/bus/airplane and hightail it home, here are a few highlights from the week to get you through and keep you sane:
– You might be bored studying, but condoms can add some fun to your life. Well, your sex life.
– Although no amount of horny or fun condoms could get these guys near our lady parts!
– Just because we should dump our high school boyfriends doesn’t mean we can’t have a little winter break friends-with-benefits thing going on, does it?
– Has the semester sucked up all your time and cash? Make your friends these cute picture frames for Christmas, it’s super easy, thoughtful and cheap!
– Need a meal worthy of your end-of-finals celebration? This turkey burger with Brie should do the trick. Paired with some beer, of course.
– Another reason to be glad this week is over? Our fave TV shows were totally MIA. It’s a good thing were resourceful and found some other things to do.
– Need some resolutions for 2010? Why don’t we all come together and make some much needed changes. Here’s to packing in all the sloppy drunk nights and Facebook-stalking sessions before New Years!
– One of my willpower pitfalls? Browsing Sephora and walking out with half the store. Good thing there’s a basketful of things I can get that each go for under $20.
– Did it seriously just get easier to stalk people on Facebook? Is that even possible?
– Do you remember 2000? We do! Damn, that was a long time ago.
– While you’re giving, why not take some time this break to give back this season?
Good luck with finals, CollegeCandies!