Another week, another break up. I’m starting to wonder if there was some sort of memo circulating through Hollywood this month. Seriously, the mayor should really consider changing the name to Splitsville, USA. Yeah, none of us ever expect those celebrity relationships to last too long, but this is getting OOC. Thank goodness there’s not much to talk about in the Tiger/Jesse battle for head douchebag. At least we’ve got that going for us.
1. In another celebrity cheating scandal, Larry King and wife Shawn Southwick are getting divorced because of a five year affair with her sister, Shannon Engemann! Talk about scandal. Apparently, Shawn discovered the affair because of Larry’s credit card statements which listed purchases from Cartier and a $160,000 car. Neither of which were for her. This disgusts me, not only because King is a cheating bastard, but because he is still finding women who want to see him in the buff.
2. Melissa Etheridge and partner Tammy Etheridge have separated after nine years together. They are asking for their privacy during this difficult time. The couple got married in Malibu in 2003 and have three year old twins together.
3. Leighton Meester and boyfriend Sebastian Stan split around the same time as Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick last week. Apparently, Leighton “doesn’t know how to be in a relationship and really doesn’t like them” and some sources are saying that Leighton and Robert Pattinson are seeing each other! Rob was seen leaving Leighton’s apartment after spending the night and they’ve been having a texting (maybe sexting?) romance. I can’t say I’m opposed to this; if he’s not going to be with me, I’d rather him be with Blair Waldorf than Bella.
4. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are reportedly calling it quits… for good this time. Rumors are circulating because Justin is working on the movie, Bad Teacher, with ex-girlfriend, Cameron Diaz. Justin supposedly doesn’t respect Jessica anymore and makes fun of her to his friends, all while Cameron is prancing around lookin’ hot. Personally, I can not allow myself to believe that Justin Timberlake, my childhood (and present) love, would be such a douche. Besides, Cameron is said to be dating A-Rod, and I don’t think Justin would be dumb enough to mess with that ‘roided up mess.
5. Angelina Jolie is allegedly pregnant with baby #325. Multiple sources have confirmed the pregnancy because Angie has changed her diet and she has a “baby bump.” But sources from her camp say these rumors are “totally false.” I say: girl just had a big lunch. Why is it that everyone who is the slightest bit bloated is all of a sudden preggers?
1. One of Tiger’s skanky homewreckers, Jamie Grubbs, was arrested this week for driving with a suspended license and had two warrants for the same offense in different cities. Her bail was set at $30,000. Perhaps Tiger will hook her up?
2. Vanessa Hudgens was seen leaving boyfriend Zac Efron’s house the morning after some sexy time in leopard print leggings, holding her shoes and waiting for a limo. Now that’s how you Walk of Shame in style.
3. Taylor Lautner attended a swinger party at director Bryan Singer’s house, sparking gay rumors. Please don’t let this be true, TayTay; the world has had enough to deal with this year.
4. Keira Knightley agreed to shoot a short film called Maze for director Stuart Pearson Wright for free because his budget is only $23,000. I love her, and this makes me love her even more.
5. In honor of Glee’s return this week: Here’s a little eye candy of Gleek hottie, Matthew Morrison