I hate to say this, but there should be a rule against speaking enforced for celebrities that are still in their teens. Really, it’s not for anyone else’s benefit than their own. Think about it: When you were 13 or 14, how many dumb and stupid things did you say before you realized you sounded like an immature brat? We’ve all been there, but luckily for us, the limelight wasn’t shining on us like a menacing stage-light monster.
Our teenage years are all about making and learning mistakes, but teenage celebrities always seem like they’re suffering from long-term mouth diarrhea. Whether they’re talking about saving themselves before marriage….Hello, Ms. Britney, or comparing getting photographed by the paparazzi to getting raped, some of these celebrities teens should just apply duct tape to their mouths until they’re 21.
Don’t believe me? CollegeCandy has compiled a quality list of quotes from teen celebs. And sadly these are the most intelligent things they’ve said so far:
1. Miley Cyrus: “I have a problem with people who are wearing board shorts when they aren’t going to the beach and Liam is constantly in surf trunks. He just wears trunks all the time. My best friend is gay, so it doesn’t help. He’s always decked out and really hot and then I see my boyfriend and I’m like, ‘I kinda want that one. Even though you don’t like me, I really like you!”
CC Says: Miley’s BFF is gay so now her BF Liam is not hot. Girl, I’ll have him.
2. Justin Bieber: “It’s kind of hard to balance school and work sometimes. But sometimes, like, if I’m going to the White House and I’m in there doing a tour and stuff, that’s like school.”
CC Says: Totes Magotes Justin. I know what you mean, sometimes I have to do homework AFTER I meet Malia and Sasha Obama.
3. Taylor Momsen: “I’m an artist; I’m not going to use trigonometry.”
CC Says: Taylor is so right. Being an artist is way more important than getting a college education. Who needs trig?!
4. Kristen Stewart: “The photos are so … I feel like I’m looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can’t handle it. It’s f—ed. I never expected that this would be my life.”
CC Says: Boo hoo Kristen. My life is so hard. I get to make out with Rob Pattinson and make loads of money. Paparazzi are ruining my life.
5. Britney Spears: “I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know it’s very popular out there in Africa.”
CC Says: Hey Brit, brit, what kind of fish do they eat in Africa?
6. Lourdes (Lola) Leon: “So I want to know what you guys think about rompers… is that like a hit or miss, ‘cause I’m not sure. If you comment, be sure to tell me what you think. OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ok those are really cute. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I’m like, ok whatever it’s just a phase. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like OK NO! It’s been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I’m just like what????”
CC Says: Lola is such a fashionista, she’s allowed to blog like disz. Okay? No1 h8te on her.
7. Bristol Palin:
CC Says: Yes, what if you weren’t Sarah Palin’s daughter? You probably be normal. Just sayin’