What the eff happened to summer and how are we already ending our second week of July? Just last week I was wearing my sombrero and making margaritas and now I’m ordering plane tickets to go back to school. Wasn’t it just yesterday I was joyously throwing all my used-up notebooks away and planning my summer reading list? Oh wait, no, that was 2 months ago!
– Remember that little kid from Sixth Sense? Or the boys from Boy Meets World? What the hell happened to them? We get the low-down on the cuties of the 90’s. Newsflash: they’re not such cuties anymore.
– Are you a Diet Coke fanatic? We are. Oh sweet nectar of the Gods.
– It seems like everyone has fallen in love with Bethenny Frankel from The Real Housewives of New York City. Yes, when we grow up, we all want to be Bethenny.
– Should you get implants? The Dude weighs in.
– Dating is tough, especially when you don’t want to come off as the clingy girl. So should you be channeling your inner G.I Joe? Helmets on, ladies.
– Trying to get by in the sweltering heat? CollegeCandy has the Dos and Don’ts for beating summer heat.
– Not sure if it’s time to take your friend home and put her to bed (with a bottle of water and a garbage can)? Here are 88 reasons why you should. Warning: it ain’t pretty.
– Summer = bikinis. Bikinis = Diet. Learn how to get off that weight loss plateau and lose weight the healthy way.
– The Boho looks back! Get 8 tips on how to look chic and relax for just under $20.