Wowza, we thought last week was bad! This week just womped it! There have been all kinds of crazy flying around this week, and it’s only getting worse. At the rate we’re going, nervous for what’s to come next week. Cheating, drugs, trashing hotel rooms, you know, just another typical week in Hollywood.
Super 2-Hour TV Special
1. Charlie Sheen has lost it. Earlier this week, Charlie was hospitalized after being found in a trashed hotel room at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. Reports suggest that it was a drug and alcohol related incident, but his reps maintain that he had an allergic reaction to a medication. And then there was the girl (prostitute? porn star?) hiding in the bathroom. She’s pressing charges against Charlie because he was acting like a looney-bird. Oh and did we mention that Denise and his kids were across the hall? Classy, Charlie.
2. Howard K. Stern, or Anna Nicole Smith’s boyfriend, was found guilty of conspiracy. Psychiatrist Khristine Eroshevich and Howard K. Stern were both found guilty of conspiring to provide drugs to the former star before her death in 2007. Although Stern made a statement saying he was acquitted on several counts relating “to the appropriateness of the medication,” he was still found guilty on account that he obtained drugs for her under false names. No one’s sure if either of them will end up in jail or not, but their sentencing hearing will be on January 6th.
3. Miley’s parents are getting divorced. And he wants joint custody. They are splitting because of “irreconcilable differences” which usually means we won’t find out anything. The couple has been married for seventeen years, or as long as Miley’s been alive. Sad news for Miley…but I bet there are some new angsty songs brewing in that head of hers.
4. Mariah Carey is preggers! Don’t act surprised, I know you already knew that. But still, we’ve been waiting for the official announcement for some time now. They confirmed on The Today Show and said they wanted to keep their privacy, but Thandie Newton accidentally blabbed it on The View earlier this week! Oopsies. Anyway, congrats to Nick and Mariah, we wish you the best of luck!
5. Celine Dion had her twins! Yay! They were born on Saturday October 23, 2010 but they’ve gone all week without names. They finally named the boys Nelson and Eddy after Nelson Mandela and Eddy Marnay. Can’t wait to watch these little guys grow up!
1. Scarlett Johansson and Anne Hathaway will be hosting SNL episodes next month! Both have hosted before, but this season of SNL has been pretty funny so the expectations are high. Exciting!
2. In case you didn’t get enough of Avatar in the first movie, don’t worry! James Cameron has confirmed he’s making Avatar 2 and Avatar 3! So that blue catsuit you bought for Halloween will be good for the next few years.
3. I know you were really concerned, but for the record: Kat Von D and Jesse James never broke up and they’re still together. Awesome.
4. Step Up 4 is coming! Well actually, Step Up 4ever. Eek! Maybe by 2012 they’ll have something cooler than 3D to release it in! Like, “reach out and touch his abs” vision.
5. Captain America, you can save me any day. Cue damsel in distress mode.