As college girls our cell phones are our lifelines. Our way to contact our friends. To Google nagging questions. To check our e-mail and update our Facebook. We utilize them as much as we possibly can in every way we can. From scheduling to shopping.
Yes, shopping. Cell phones improve our lives in a lot of different ways but I bet you didn’t know they could improve the way you shop too. Well…we did, but don’t worry, we’ve decided to share our wisdom with our lovely readers. Here are seven shopping apps that will better your shopping experience!
1. ShopSavvy. Scan the barcode of that blouse with your cell phone and ShopSavvy will compare prices from over 20,000 different stores, while also providing product views. You’ll never buy a dress only to see it for 50% off somewhere else ever again! (Don’t you hate when that happens?) Download it here!
2. Shopstyle Mobile. This app lets you search among your favorite online shopping sites by category, keyword, price, or store. Once you’ve found something you love, the app will forward you to the appropriate place to make the purchase . Shopstyle is perfect for the girl looking for a particular item in a particular size at a particular price. Except you no longer have to go from store to store or website to website. Shopstyle has got you covered. Download it here!
3. Glamour Ask a Stylist. Not sure whether an outfit is appropriate or not? Need a little expert advice? Just snap a picture of what you’re considering wearing and send it to Glamour. Within minutes a stylist will respond with a yay or a nay. It’s like having your own personal Stacy and Clinton! Download it here!
4. Lucky at Your Service. Lucky lets you sift through tons of clothes already approved of by their editors. Then once you’d decided on the perfect pair of pattern pumps the app will forward you to an online store, or if you’re in 50 miles of the store they’ll call the store and the “concierge team” will tell you whether or not they have the item you’re looking for. If they do you can get same day pick up! Download it here!
5.The Find. This app lets you scan the bar code of that cute bag you’ve been eying for weeks, and lets you know where you can find it for less, whether it’s online or in stores. Its gives you the info on all available coupons and shipping deals, and lets you purchase on the spot online, or gives you directions to where you can find it. And then it lets you save your favorite search results to create your very own virtual mall! Download it here!
6. iShoes. This app lets you feast your eyes on over 50,000 different pairs of shoes all while notifying you which ones are on sale when and where. Or if you’re looking for something more specific you can use the search feature to find your perfect pair. Download it here!
7. Lustr Fashion Finder. This fabulous fashion finder lists promotional events and sales all happening right then, right near year. You can search by neighborhood, distance, or time. Or by occasion, product, or style. Perfect for the girl with some time to kill in a new neighborhood! Download it here!
Technology….isn’t it amazing!?