We’ve been on a giveaway high the past few weeks and there’s no sign that it’s going to end anytime soon. Not only are we giving away free food (click here to enter!), but we’re also giving away a 16GB iPod Nano valued at $180, already stocked with the ‘Take Me Home Tonight’ soundtrack. Yep that’s right, Take Me Home Tonight’s soundtrack, which is chock full of the ’80s greatest jams. (Get the full rundown below.)
Want more than the soundtrack? Check out the movie (and cutie-patootie Topher Grace) this weekend. It’s coming out Friday and it’s sure to impress you more than ’80s night at your favorite frat house.
Ready to win the iPod Nano? Check out the rules:
1. Go to our Facebook page and leave a comment with the best pick-up line you’ve ever heard. Use this EXACT format to be eligible. Hey @collegecandy, this line worked on me:________”
2. Get all your friends to like your pick-up line comment.
3. The comment with the most likes is going home with the iPod Nano. It’s that simple. No crazy tricks here.
4. We’ll pick the winner at 4 PM EST this Thursday (March 3). So that means you have until 9:59 AM to get your friends on board.
5. You must be a US or Canadian citizen. (Sorry!)
On the soundtrack:
1. Video Killed the Radio Star – The Buggles
2. The Fredricking- Movie Sound Clip
3. Hungry Like The Wolf – Duran Duran
4. Situation – Yaz
5. That’s What I’m Talking About!- Movie Sound Clip
6. Kickstart My Heart – Mötley Crüe
7. Barry’s Advice- Movie Sound Clip
8. Straight Outta Compton – NWA
9. Bette Davis Eyes – Kim Carnes
10. Meeting Trish Anderson- Movie Sound Clip
11. The Safety Dance – Men Without Hats
12. Rocket Surgeon- Movie Sound Clip
13. Come On Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
14. Oh! Sherrie – cast song
15. Everybody Have Fun Tonight- Wang Chung
16. Let My Love Open The Door (E Cola Mix)- Pete Townshend
17. Can I Call You?- Movie Sound Clip
18. Live Is Life – Opus
19. Don’t You Want Me- Performed by: Atomic Tom