So last time we ran a post like this, you ladies learned a lot about sex, even though you didn’t really think you needed to when you first clicked the link. 171 Facebook shares later, it was clear that you learned A LOT more than you expected. Even though we’re young, college girls living the college life, we don’t know sex like we think we do. Especially since the rest of the world keeps coming up with all this new (and sometimes useful) information. So check out the links below, and discover what you didn’t know about sex, the pros, the cons, and everything in between.
1. You are better than a booty call.
Because casual sex isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be.
2. There is such a thing as mismatched libidos.
And they can cause a lot of dissatisfaction.
3. You need to stop faking it.
And apparently, it’s a 15 step process.
4. It’s not just people we can be attracted to.
I’m talking robots, ponies, and mannequins…
5. You can’t stop half way there.
Unlike men, unless women are continuously stimulated our sexual tension can drop instantaneously.
6. If you’re sexually inactive you can now blame it on your name.
A study shows that French women whose names end in “a” are more sexually active than others.
7. You don’t have to be on top. But you can be.
One woman talks about how she discovered that in the bedroom, she didn’t always need to be in control.
8. Sex can make you happier and healthier.
Sex can improve you mood, make you look younger, and give you clear skin.
9. It’s about compromise.
Lights on or lights off? One psychologists tells us how to compromise with each other without compromising ourselves.
10. Certain strands of HPV can cause oral cancer.
HPV-16 and 18 can cause cervical cancer, and now researchers say that HPV-16, transmitted through oral sex can cause oral cancer.
Want to learn 10 more things about sex? Check out the original post!