I am absolutely paranoid about even walking upstairs without double, triple, quadruple checking candles, the stove, the oven, the microwave, or the toaster (okay that’s a little far). House fires are no joke, I’ve been in one. Just one little slip up could ruin a home you worked a lifetime to build.
Sadly, a Twilight star was faced with this very thing late Friday morning as their condo in West Hollywood went up in flames. Reports have claimed that the beloved star wasn’t there, thankfully. But unfortunately, two dogs were, and one was found dead underneath a bed. The entire condo was torched, authorities aren’t sure as of yet of how it began.