If you’re looking for ways to spice up some canvas shoes look no further. Time for Tea has one of the cutest and coolest DIYs I’ve ever seen. It takes a little time, but it’s simple, needs limited supplies and looks super adorable.
What you’ll need:
-White canvas shoes
-Permanent pens (dark & light colors)
-White fabric paint
What to do:
1. Start coloring the shoe with the pens. Use both dark and light colors and leave some white spaces.
2. Use a paint brush to drip some rubbing alcohol onto to colored areas to spread the color.
3. Keep coloring. Repeat the process on both shoes.
4. Wait for the shoe to dry completely, and then add more layers of color. This will take some time but it looks best when the colors are layered.
5. Once you’re satisfied with your pattern, dab some white fabric paint to create white areas and stars!
Thank you to Time for Tea for the super cute DIY tutorial and amazing pictures!