Being the basic bitch—it can happen to anyone. All it takes is the right amount of liquor, pent up rage, thirst for D and club outfit. Maybe you thought a small dinner was going to be a rager so you pre-gamed too hard and showed up in 4-inch heels with your turn up playlist. Maybe you and bae had a fight so you’re out to get revenge by getting turnt and drunk-texting how you’re have a much better time without him. Maybe mercury is in retrograde and the stars have aligned so that your extensions and bodycon dress have arrived in Venus, Lunar Eclipse adjacent. Whatever the reason you have become the basic bitch at the party, it’s OK, just know that you might have to apologize the next day.
1. You are drunk. You are very drunk. You are falling over drunk.
2. You are the only one loudly singing to Taylor Swift‘s “Trouble.”
3. You spotted another girl with the exact same club gear from Forever 21 as you and have never felt more insulted that your mass produced outfit has rendered you non-unique.
4. You are only drinking Skinny Girl Margarita tonight.
5. You had a crying spell in the bathroom but when you heard “Fancy” by Iggy Azaela you came busting out.
6. You don’t know where your shoes are but you don’t care because they were uncomfortable anyway.
7. Your ex-bae is at the party with someone else but you don’t care, you’re going to try hookup with him anyway.
8. You can’t figure out why no one here is hitting on you, you’re so hot.
9. You’re demanding everyone to do things for you because you’re tiiiiirrrrred.
10. Your friends ditched you because they don’t want to be responsible for you.