Living in a small bedroom, apartment or dorm room can feel super boring (trust me, my dorm was the size of a closet!) sometimes. One trick to kick out the blah for good? Decorate!
The key to decorating a small space is to find objects that won’t take up a lot of room (duh, Danielle!). You also want to find objects that are relatively useful — sure, those little hanging paper lanterns are cute but most of them aren’t very bright! Think small changes — door knobs, lamp shades, etc.
To help you get started, we’ve rounded up some adorable but affordable (and a few just-because-they-were-cute!) finds for you to decorate your small space with!
1. Rug, $9.99 available at IKEA
2. Yours & Mine over door hooks, $34 available at Urban Outfitters
3. Lamp, $19.99 available at Target
4. Pillow, $19.98 available at Pier 1 Imports
5. Jewelry stand, $32 available at Urban Outfitters
6. Door knobs, $6-$8 available at Anthropologie
7. Sexy Time wall art, $24 available at Nordstrom
8. # wall decor, $3.99 available at Target