If drinking is one of your extracurricular activities, odds are you’re fairy familiar with hangovers. Hangovers are God’s way of telling us to stop drinking, but for some reason we just don’t listen. We deem it more important to go out than to be able to move the following day. Check out the 10 awful things that happen to you when you have a hangover:
1. You wake up and you’re like:
2. You get up to go to the bathroom and you’re thinking…
3. Your annoying roommate asks the obvious question:
4. She says you shouldn’t drink so much and you’re like:
5. You only want one thing.
6. But when you actually try to eat you’re like:
7. You try to sleep off the pain but your roommates are so. fucking. loud.
8. You keep asking yourself the same question.
9. But you realize humans don’t typically die from hangovers.
10. After hours of torture, you start to lose your mind.
11. When friends ask how your day was, you’re like: