Much like the Highlander, there can be only one true Boy Meets World Morgan. Cory’s little sister was originally played by Lily Nicksay, then replaced in the third season by Lindsay Rideway. Like the second Dumbledore, Rideway was a fine Morgan, but never matched her predecessor’s greatness (sorry Michael Gambon). With just two days until the BMW reunion lets remember the age of the original, and best, Morgan.
1. She had a knack for hyperbole.
2. She was always willing to make room for her brothers.
3. She was obviously a sitcom savant.
4. She made classic songs her own.
5. She was into zombies before they were cool.
6. She was just generally adorable.
7. She wasn’t afraid to be blunt.
8. She was very creative with her toys.
9. She welcomed everyone to her tea party.