Tonight was the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards. And, per usual, it was an eventful night.
Below are some of the biggest winners of the night in the most highly-anticipated categories:
- Best Song: “Bad Blood” – Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
- Best Pop: One Direction
- Best Female: Rihanna
- Best Male: Justin Bieber
- Best Video: “Downtown” – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Best Hip-Hop: Nicki Minaj
- Best Collaboration: “Where Are You Now?” – Justin Bieber, Skrillex, Diplo
- Biggest Fans: Justin Bieber
- Best New Act: Shawm Mendes
- Best Look: Justin Bieber
Obviously, the Biebs came out on top tonight.
He didn’t “really know what to say” while accepting the award for “Best Look,” because he got his “looks from my mama.”
Another cute moment of the night was when Ruby Rose took the concept of a spaghetti dress very literally:
Take a look through the gallery to see what other onstage and red carpet moments you missed!