Tonight is Showtime’s premiere of the sixth season of Shameless, and there’s a lot to look forward to.
Fans of the show can expect the usual absurdity that the Gallagher gang brings every episode. But this season there are a few notable changes to get excited about. For example, Carl will be returning, who has spent the previous season locked away in juvie.
Before tuning into tonight’s episode, there are a few important highlights you’ll want to remember that happened last year. Such as the following:
- High-schooler Debbie found out that she was pregnant.
- Lip was sleeping with his teacher… and the professor’s husband was very aware of it, and actually even wants to watch it. Lip also casually indicates that he is now falling in love with said professor.
- Ian broke up with Mickey, God only knows why, after returning from his shit-storm adventure with his mother, Monica. Mickey had finally told Ian,“I love you. It means we take care of each other. It means thick and thin.” But, sadly, Ian responded with, “Too much is wrong with me. You can’t fix me because I’m not broken. I don’t need to be fixed. I’m me.”
- Fiona was basically told to get her shit together by Gus, her husband, and responded in true Fiona fashion by kissing, then being rejected, by her former-addict boss, Sean.
- Sammi returned and tries to shoot Mickey.
- Frank returns home after his romance with Bianca ends with her seemingly killing herself in the ocean.
Check out the Shameless Season 6 trailer below:
[protected-iframe id=”3b8c244265882e8f354f003fa3e41935-860993-62745551″ info=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/62jmRYCta08″ width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””]