The ’80s are usually looked upon as a bad time for fashion and beauty…but really, we’re obsessed with the fun-loving looks. Bright pink lips, heavy blue eyeshadow…it’s just fun with makeup.
Sing Street has that amazing makeup and so much more.
Now on DVD, the film comes from the writer and director of Once, John Carney, and follows a boy growing up in Dublin during the 1980s. He escapes his strained family life by starting a band to impress the mysterious girl he likes.
Just make sure you wear the waterproof mascara for this movie.
Want to win your own copy of Sing Street plus a $100 Sephora gift card to add some ’80s style to your makeup bag? One winner will!
How to win:
1. Follow @CollegeCandy on Twitter and like College Candy on Facebook.
2. Tweet at us with the ’80s makeup trend you want to bring back and the hashtag #SingStreetDVD
3. We’ll pick our favorite answer and contact the winner on August 31.
One (1) winner receives:
- $100 Sephora gift card to add some 80’s flare to your makeup case
- Copy of SING STREET on DVD
Open to US mailing addresses only
Prizing courtesy of Anchor Bay Entertainment
Find out where you can purchase your copy of Sing Street on Go Watch It!