University of Connecticut juniors Jessica Zharnest and Lexi Fragola won Halloween 2016. While going through phones recently, the two had a brilliant idea: round up the worst texts they’ve ever gotten from dudes and dress up as f*ckboys for Halloween.
Both wore grey t-shirts and covered them in texts ranging from “Send me n*des,” to “Why haven’t we f*cked?” to “If you get a massage tonight, I get p*ssy.” On the back, athletes’ jersey numbers were listed next to their respective texts. According to both students, this was done to “warn other ladies that athletes are great and all, but watch out.”
Check it out:
So. Much. Yes.
“People didn’t really believe these were real messages and when we told them they were in shock,” Zharnest told The Tab. “The response was amazing. Girls were hugging us and even boys were high-fiving us.”
Naturally, the costumes didn’t go over well with the actual f*ckboys. “We could tell who the f*ckboys were because some guys thought the costume was so hilarious and perfect and there were some that were like ‘oh…’ and walked away,” Fragola explained.
Here’s a full list of those lovely little messages:
• “Just hope you know we’re f*cking today.”
• “Do you think men and women are equal… ‘no have you seen my biceps.’”
• “It’s going to be an easy transition into the bedroom.”
• “We’re gonna f*ck cause everyone else sucks.”
• “I’ve never had to work hard to get a girl.”
• “If you get a massage tonight, I get p*ssy.”
• “Tired as hell come massage me.”
• “Visit ya boy.”
• “Do you have a bed time?”
• “Real sh*t day. Sorry. Long Story. Sorry if I can’t maintain an investment at this time.”
• “Send n*des.”
• “Come chill.”
• “I am bad. I am a bad man.”
• “I never said you were a sl*t chillax.”
• “Hope you find someone better than me. I laugh cause there’s no way that’s possible. Goodbye. Your life was meaningless to me.”
• “I’ve been single for seven months so why haven’t we f*cked?”
• “Hey can I have my shirt back?”
• “You’re weighing me down.”
• “I just f*ck you when I’m bored”
• “I’m just trying to get with you.”
• “Would be better with you sitting on my face.”
Will guys ever learn? My guess is f*ck no. Great costume, though.