magnifier menu chevron-left chevron-right chevron-down

‘Riverdale’ Stream: How To Watch Season 1, Episode 4 Online

||

As some questions are answered, more are posed. Spoilers ahead!

In the third episode of Riverdale, we catch up with Cheryl Blossom, who was arrested at the end of the last episode. She reveals that she helped Jason fake his death so that he could escape his parents. Jason winding up dead wasn’t part of the plan. Cheryl tells the police they heard a gunshot that day, and Archie backs up her story.

Meanwhile, Veronica is excited to go on her first date since her arrival at Riverdale. In the end, she’s horrified when she ends up slut-shamed the next day by Chuck, who she met on the date. Betty and Jughead decide to start up Riverdale High’s school newspaper again and Betty wants to report on all of the girls that Chuck and his friends have ever hurt. After learning that her own sister was humiliated just like Veronica and the other victims of Chuck’s harassment, Betty dresses creates a plan and nearly tortures Chuck, before Veronica snaps her out of it. Chuck gets kicked off the football team, and it’s clear his conflict with Betty and Veronica is just getting started.

In the end, Dilton Doiley, who turns out to be the one who fired the gun, tells Betty and Jughead a piece of information that Archie wanted to keep from the police: Miss Grundy was at the lake that mysterious day.

Want to know what happens next? Tune into the CW tonight at 9:00 P.M. to find out.

Riverdale Viewing Details

Date: February 16, 2017
Time: 9:00 P.M. EST
TV Channel: The CW
Season: 1
Episode: 4
Starring: K.J. Apa, Cole Sprouse, Camila Mendes

How To Watch Riverdale Season 1, Episode 4 Online

If you prefer to watch Riverdale online, there are several ways to do it. The CW will have the episode posted online for free the day after it airs. Videos are available for streaming in the US only currently. Check out their official website.

How To Watch Riverdale Season 1, Episode 4 On Mobile

The CW app is available for Apple, Android, Microsoft and Amazon Fire products. No login or subscription is needed to access shows via the app. However, you cannot live stream the show on the go. Riverdale will be posted to the app the day after it airs.

How To Watch Riverdale Season 1, Episode 4 If You Don’t Have A Cable Subscription

If you don’t have a cable provider, no problem. You can go to SlingTV and join for only $25 a month. You can click here for a full list of devices compatible with Sling TV. If you’re unsure about committing to the subscription, you can sign up for a seven-day free trial that SlingTV offers on their website.

Riverdale Season 1, Episode 4 Promo

COLLEGECANDY Writer
Writer of all forms who is obsessed with music, reading, and all things nerdy
Comments