Kraft’s New Ad About Moms Who Swear Is Funny AF

Studies show that 74% of moms admit to swearing in front of their children and the other 26% are liars.

In honor of moms who swear, Kraft Mac & Cheese released this hilarious ad that teaches struggling mothers how to come up with creative, family-friendly alternatives to common household curses. You know, we all get swept up in the heat of the moment every now and then and this is too funny and relatable. (I’ve watched it about five times now and I’m still laughing.)

The ad features Melissa Mohr, author of Holy S*it: A Brief History of Swearing (which absolutely just made its way onto my list of books I need to read), and a mother who clearly knows what the f*ck she’s talking about. Mohr’s spent many hours researching swearing, how it actually became a thing and debunking many myths about it. (Did you know swearing is actually good for your health? You do now!) I highly recommend looking into her work, it’s actually fascinating.

Comedy aside, we all know being a mom is not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination. The real message here is that nobody’s perfect, and you shouldn’t stress yourself out when you fall short of expectations (yes, I’m talking to you overworked moms out there). So maybe you let a little swear word fly here and there, don’t worry about it. You’re still a great mom, you’re human and you’re 100% you. At the end of the day, isn’t that really just the best?

Nicki Minaj FaceTimes Cancer Patient After Paying Fans’ Student Debts
Nicki Minaj FaceTimes Cancer Patient After Paying Fans’ Student Debts
  • 10614935101348454