It’s almost fall!
You’re probably already browsing sweaters online, brainstorming Halloween costume ideas and buying pumpkin spice everything. We can’t wait for all of it: the crisp leaves falling on rainy nights while we relax under warm blankets with hot apple cider and watch Hocus Pocus during “13 Nights of Halloween” with the added comfort hairy legs because shaving isn’t necessary.
Bikini season is finally over which means so are the beach pics and Frose photos on Instagram. But fall is undoubtedly the best time for ‘gramming because those beautiful fall colors and pumpkin patch photos never get old. You’ll need a clever caption in order for your photos to stand out among the other’s flooding your feed.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Instagram captions for every autumn occasion from apple picking, PSLs and flannel pics with the squad.
For your flannel #squad photos…
- Channel the flannel.
- “I’m sorry, I thought this was the uniform.” -Jess, Gilmore Girls
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- “If it weren’t so off-putting to my coworkers, I’d wear my flannel, one-piece Hannah Montana pajamas, like, all the time.” –Ryan Reynolds
- We’re nicer when we like our outfits.
- “I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.” –Drake
For apple picking…
- I pick you all.
- An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- You’re the apple to my pie.
- How do ya like them apples?
For the pumpkin picking…
- Oh my gourd, I love fall.
- Autumn leaves and pumpkins please.
- I’m just here for the pie.
- So glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
- Pumpkin flavor my damn oxygen.
For your basic PSL photos…
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Sorry, if loving pumpkin spice is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
- My blood type is pumpkin spice.
- If pumpkin spice makes me basic, then call me basic and take me to Starbucks.
- I love it a latte.
- When life gives you lemons, trade them in for pumpkins.
- A whole latte love.
- Stressed, blessed, and PSL-obsessed.
- Pilates? No, I thought you said pie and lattes.
For sweater weather photos…
- There are two times of the year: Sweater season and waiting for sweater season.
- Sweater weather is my favorite weather.
- Sweater weather, better weather.
- I have a sweater obsession, I guess.
- “I’m a big cardigan sweater guy.” -James Franco
For foliage photos…
- Even the leaves fall for you.
- “Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don’t feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.” -Marilyn Monroe
- And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
- Comfy sweaters, warm drinks, and pretty colors.
- Autumn has colors summer has never seen.
- “The trees are showing us how lovely it is to let dead things go.” -Unknown
For the winery photos…
- “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full, miss the point. The glass is refillable.” -Simon Sinek
- “I need a glass of wine…or a bottle… or a winery in Italy.” -Unknown
- “Every empty bottle is filled with a great story.” -Unknown
- “You had me at Merlot.” -Unknown
- “Wine improves with age, I improve with wine.” -Unknown
- Everything happens for a Reisling.
- wine +dinner =winner
- I’ll be there in a Prosecco!