If you could only drink during one Bachelor season, Arie Luyendyk’s season would definitely be it.
Arie is the 22nd Bachelor and he may have you saying, who? He was the runner-up on Emily Maynard’s The Bachelorette season, which aired six years ago. Don’t be too hard on yourself that you totally forgot about him.
He is definitely no Peter, but who are we to judge Arie? Just kidding that is literally what this entire show is about. So sit back, grab your glass (or bottle) of rosé and prepare to get love drunk.
Take a sip when…
– Chris Harrison asks someone how they’re feeling.
– A girl starts to cry
– Someone says “marriage,” “husband” or “wife.”
– When Chelsea mentions that she’s a single mom
– Arie kisses someone
Take two sips when…
– A girl mentions cars, racing or race cars
– Someone says that a contestant is here for the wrong reasons
– They go on a trip/destination date
Finish your drink if…
– Someone brings up age difference
– A Lauren gets sent home
– The girls start to fight