Rejoice basic people everywhere, Pumpkin Spice Latte season is finally here! We didn’t have to wait as long as we usually do to get our hands on one of these seasonal lattes.
PSLs have gained a cult following with people legit counting down the days until the seasonal drink is back on the menu. Seriously with the amount of hype around the pumpkin flavored drink you would think Starbucks would just make it an official menu item by now. It is their best-selling seasonal drink ever.
According to Fortune, Starbucks typically doesn’t drop their PSLs until early September. But now before summer is even over we can be sipping on the taste of fall.
Sippin on a PSL in the fall is like decorating for the holidays in December. With literal months to get a PSL or two, an Instagram post is inevitable.
Whether you’re going to post a PSL picture to your grid or just on your Instagram story we have the perfect captions for you!
1. “Basic and proud.”
PSLs have a reputation of being basic, but that’s nothing to be ashamed about.
2. “Summer is officially over.”
With every sip of a PSL the suns rays become weaker and weaker.
3. “Apple picking, flannels, PSL.”
It’s like the fall version of gym, tan, laundry.
4. “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde
And our iced coffees collapsed into PSLs.
5. “Basic girls are made of pumpkin spice and everything nice.”
6. “But first, PSL.”
Seriously, Pumpkin Spice Lattes over everything.
7. “Imma let you finish, but Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the greatest Starbucks drink of all time.”
Kanye would approve.
8. “Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.” – Elizabeth Lawrence
Sip on a PSL while you’re watching the leaves change.
9. “Don’t talk to me before my morning PSL.”
It’s the fall, so everyone’s favorite coffee quotes have to be changed to PSL.
10. “My blood type is PSL.”
You have PSL running through your veins.
11. “There are four seaons: Spring, Summer, PSL and Winter.”
12. “I love you a latte.”
PSLs are true love and we all know it.
13. “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
Fall is truly the best season.