Most of the fragrances available in the market have one important element, and that is perfume oil.
Perfumes oils are the manufactured concentrated scents and are also known as aromatic oils and fragrance oils.
When you talk about perfume oils, a lot of people think these are the oils that come with a single note of aroma and are limited in their element. But over the years things have changed. Now the perfume oils also offer complex fragrance combinations and ingredients that can rival your classic synthetic perfumes.
Perfume oils are alcohol-free, so they are more highly concentrated and are also long-lasting, compared to your usual sprays. You can walk around all day smelling like you just applied the scent, as they don’t easily vanish away.
But are you ready to pick a perfume oil over your classic spray?
Here is why you should do it.
These perfume oils usually come in a rollerball bottle or applier. This can help you easily control the amount of perfume you want to apply to your skin. Perfume oils are more subtle and focused, unlike your classic spray where you walk around in a cloud of aroma. These oils are ideal for layering.
Due to the absence of alcohol, perfume oils are less irritating than sprays. Highly recommended for sensitive skins as these oils are all-natural.
Not just the scent, these oils are beneficial to enhance your skin’s glow as well. They are hydrating and help in locking in the skin’s moisture. Ideal for travel, these come in compact cases, making them easier to re-apply and carry wherever on-the-go. They can easily fit into the smallest of bags.
Here are some more benefits of choosing a perfume oil over other alcohol-based products:
- They are less expensive than your usual sprays.
- The high-end perfumes are really expensive because of the packaging, making them a dream for many. While the natural perfume oils are long-lasting and more affordable than the regular sprays.
- When the only thing that should matter is fragrance, you should not be paying for any other marketing cost etc. that is usually charged along with the perfume cost when you buy a luxury perfume.
- These natural perfume oils last longer as compared to the usual sprays.
- The natural oil present in these perfume oils gets absorbed in the skin, hence making it long-lasting. While you mostly apply perfumes and sprays on fabric, they tend to lose the aroma after a while.
- These oils are skin-friendly and a boon for people with sensitive skin. They are less likely to be irritating because there is no alcohol present.
- These oils can be moisturizing as well.
It’s a fact that there is a higher concentration of oil on oil fragrances, making them smell a bit stronger and richer, but they don’t leave behind silage or trail as done by alcohol-based perfumes. If you want something that smells great on you throughout the day and is very subtle and focused, you must go for perfume oil. They stay on the skin and the warmings of the pulse points help them radiate outwards. Create your own style, as perfume plays an integral part in a person’s appearance, the one that lingers on even when you’re gone.