Out with the old and in with the old.
Take a deep breath, you got this!
We've made a second search of the entire internet in these last few weeks and have come up with 7 more great college blogs that you should all be reading. Admissions essays, making brownies, finding the perfect spring time accessories...we've definitely dug up some more excellent finds.
• How to become the teacher's pet (if you so desire)• Tips for staying healthy in college • Start your own business! • The Top Five Reasons why Student Elections Are Stupid • How to get the most out of your elliptical workout
• Top 5 online dating tips for college students • 17 tips for studying abroad! • A Linsperation to minority groups! • New age wisdom for the college girl • Pin tabs to save sites you always use • Sex on a plane!
•How to avoid watching The Notebook over and over again on V-Day
•Studying abroad? Here are some tips!
•Five mistakes you made last semester and how to fix them
•Seven spring semester study tips
• The perfect book-buying solution. • Tips for studying abroad. • The girly girl's sports talk survival guide. • An amazing quick and easy study break snack. • 4 home exercise essentials -- perfect for dorms! • Ways to stay safe online.
Here at CollegeCandy, we like to celebrate the end of the year with a little toast to ourselves and all the work we've accomplished over the past 12 months. It's kinda like the way you look back on your year and recap your favorite hook-ups from 2011: all the best kisses, the best one night stands, the men who shook you all night long....Sure it's cocky, but everyone does it, right? Say yes, please.
• Winter break can get boring, so make something cool• Turns out us college kids aren't super greedy, we still want our perfect job • Why try these fun winter activities this year? • The amazing confessions of an English teacher in South Korea • Simple ways to save money while in college • Yummy! Holiday brain food
• Freshmen recap: what I learned first semester • How to score the best college scholarship • One-serving recipes made for the broke college kid • Awkward Christmas break interactions • 16 new and exciting ways to eat Ramen noodles • Dress like Pippa!