They might surprise you.
Go beyond guacamole.
You'll fool everyone.
Because we love Starbucks a latte.
You can do it!
You have to get through those family parties somehow...
Eating healthy is harder than it seems.
The dining hall is your new best friend.
Smell ya later, freshman 15!
Breathe in, breathe out.
They may be contaminated.
As J.Cole says, "Love yourself, girl, or nobody will.
Everyone has insecurities; but letting these insecurities have too much power over you can be extremely damaging. Confident people are...
There are plenty of ways to be happy, and just as many to be miserable. 8 simple steps to ensuring you stay miserable.
Can you imagine a guy on their period? Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. We're already enough to handle as is.
Instead of focusing on one issue, I thought I'd share a smattering of new issues that came up this week, and judge from afar (aka Canada - the land of legal abortions and same-sex marriage).
The National Institutes of Health asked them to compare the health of Americans to people in Canada, Australia, Japan and 13 European countries including Britain, France, Portugal, Italy and Germany. Americans did worse in nine areas: infant mortality; injury and homicide rates; teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases; the AIDS virus; drug abuse; obesity and diabetes; heart disease; lung disease; and disabilities.
I've stumbled upon something that made me want to play leapfrog with a unicorn: Le Parcel. Le Parcel is a monthly service that mails you tampons and pads.
If there is one thing that you need to know about me, it is that I love pork in all forms. Prosciutto is one of my favorites, second only to thick cut bacon. Even better is any way that I can combine it with the season's freshest fruits and vegetables.
If you haven't heard, New York's Mayor Bloomberg placed a "ban on the sale of large sodas and other sugary drinks at restaurants, movie theaters and street carts" in an effort to fight obesity.
You get a little taste of ice cream (light, of course) without the guilt because, hello, everyone knows fruit is healthy!
On Friday, March 16, the Obama Administration issued a few clarifications to the Affordable Care Act’s consumer protections for student health plans. Are you scratching your head? Let me make it simple—beginning in the fall, all out-of-pocket birth control costs will be covered (meaning no copays or deductibles) by most* of the health insurance plans sold to students by their college or university.
The U.S. lottery jackpot hit a record high this week, sending scores of people to their local lotto stops to purchase tickets. Numbers released on Thursday revealed that more kids than ever are being diagnosed with autism. The U.S. Supreme Court heard three days of oral argument on the constitutionality of President Obama’s health care plan.
Now, you can take classes in Pilates, the Bar Method, cycling, martial arts and more -- all while roasting in a room that’s 100 degrees or even hotter. Devotees of these classes love them because they leave every workout dripping with sweat. They see quick weight loss results, and think that all the sweat is helping them detox. But are they really doing that much good?
• Adele wants to get healthy but NOT too skinny• Try these 5 vegan recipes that are actually good! • 5 non sweat ways to jump start your bikini body • Really odd remedies to heal your female aches and pains! • All is fair in love and workouts! • Could you say no to red meat for 30 days?
• Suzanne Somers chases youth with 80+ supplements a day!• Eating healthy only takes 30 minutes a night! • Want to splurge safely on salty foods? • Check out 16 things Snooki shouldn't (but might) do while pregnant! • Make your own healthy breakfast bars! • Salmon with a touch of lavender?
• Why telling Angelina Jolie to eat more isn't body positive • Tea, the natural energy drink • How to prevent bloating • Even more health benefits of chocolate • Tips for a non-miserable morning workout
• 8 ways to use a workout bench • Do you track what you eat in a food journal? • The joy of a high-risk quickie! • Wanna have more fun during your workouts? • 5 super foods that will give you a whiter smile!
• 8 healthy Valentine's Day gifts that aren't lingerie • Tighten your tummy with the ultimate ab sculptor • Learn how Madonna stays healthy and fit • 40 Recipes to satisfy your chocolate cravings • Want to work out at work? • How to lose weight and keep it off
•Stressed? Have the best shower ever •Fire up your metabolism, here! •They exist...healthy alternatives to Girl Scout Cookies •Five fun ways to use Pinterest •The Ultimate Fitness Workout •New Trend: The Man Bun
• Why you should try fitness games• What all those organic food labels really mean • How to beat the winter blues • 10 songs to add to your running playlist • The best winter diet recipes • Are these healthy eating myths ruining your diet?
• Do you prefer a male or female personal trainer? • Make sure to get back to the basics with breakfast • 4 more facts you didn't know about calories • How to make your fitness resolutions a reality • 100 healthy snacks under 200 calores
I'm sure a few of you saw the title of this post and immediately blanched at "brussel sprouts." And maybe again that time. But brussels sprouts are not as bad as you might think. They don't have to be boiled or cooked until they are soft and mushy. Really, they don't. They can be delicious, I promise.