Definitely didn't see that one coming.
Don't say goodbye to Panem just yet.
If you don't cringe when Hermione throws Rue's death in Katniss' face, you have no heart.
They're turning the tables on the pranksters.
We're practically counting the days until we can see the conclusion of The Hunger Games saga.
Is that the c-word?!
Katniss is back!
He sure knows how to make a fashion statement
A little something to tide you over.
The stakes are higher in this Hunger Games rendition of "Steal My Girl."
But where is Peeta?
Oh, another Chosen One? OK.
The guy who plays Finnick, Sam Claflin, "doesn't read." My ladyboner went soft.
At this point it's almost cliche to love Jennifer Lawrence for her at ease persona and corny jokes but I will admit it, I love her. Don't care. Love her.
Yas Katniss, YAS You Look So Good!
Catching Fire will be in theaters November 22, 2013. Will you be watching?
Buzzfeed interviewed the Pitch Perfect star and Rebel hinted at being in Catching Fire.
The CW has picked up a new reality series based off the Hunger Games. I know, I know - sigh. The show will feature 12 teams of two who will be dropped into the wilderness without any food or shelter.
There comes a point where you can call yourself an adult. And the confirmation doesn’t necessarily come at a Church but potentially in a dorm room, a first apartment, or even outside of a bar.
I happen to be on team Gale when it comes to The Hunger Games. I know Peeta is sweet, adorable, caring, and a great guy all-around, but come on, we all know she truly loves Gale.
Peeta Mellark, I mean, Josh Hutcherson scored some expensive whiskey at grocery store this week.
It was just December that Russell Brand filed for divorce, but TMZ reports that Katy Perry is already flaunting her new beau Robert Ackroyd, guitar player for Florence and The Machine.
The rumors are true! Gary Ross officially confirms that he will not direct 'The Hunger Games' sequel, 'Catching Fire.' What will this mean for the movies to come? We can't be sure, but based on the success of 'The Hunger Games,' the next director has some serious shoes to fill. Fortunately for you, CollegeCandy has a Hunger Games poster signed by Ross himself for your collection!
Ever seen a woman strip down naked at the airport? Gary Ross confirms that he will not direct Hunger Games...
• Lindsay wrongly accused of beating woman up at a bar she didn't go to • Kristen Stewart spent her 22nd birthday weekend with beau RPatts! • What is Zac Efron doing with his hand down his pants? • Anthony Bourdain talks 'Hunger Games' and more! • Are you a 90s expert? Take this quiz! • Whale vomit won't be in your perfume much longer...gross!?
• Alleged stalker arrested outside of Alec Baldwin's NYC apartment • Check out Zac Efron on the carpet for premier of 'The Lucky One' • Get to know 'Girls' star Lena Dunham • Hunger Games tops charts again this weekend! • Eric Belanger is one really hott model! • Ever wish you could pair your socks for life?
• Is MTV looking to replace The Situation?! • Hunger Games cast on the orange carpet at KCA • True Blood season 5 trailer released! • Ashton Kutcher to play Steve Jobs in biopic • Is Megan Fox trying to hide a baby bump or just blocking the wind? • Mad Men spoiler alert: Betty Draper is fat now!
• Kendall Jenner slips into a bikini to prepare for summer • Lindsay Lohan is 48 hours away from being off probation! • Mad Men Actress Jessica Pare talks season 5 premier • Check out The Hunger Games unscripted • Muslim mother brutally beaten to death • You can now mark your friends as 'enemies' on Facebook
• Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox sued for brutality on beach! • An open letter to the modern man who wears a monocle • Hunger Games brings in $155 million opening weekend! • Have you heard Justin Bieber's new single? • 5 ways to ace your classes this semester • 25 things about 'Mirror Mirror' star, Lily Collins
Week three is over. This past week was surprisingly easy. My initial withdrawal symptoms seem to have subsided. It may be due to the hot make-out sesh from the previous week, or post-vacation exhaustion/business. Either way, week 3 has been a cinch.
The much-anticipated Katniss stepped out in this Calvin Klein number in New York City at a screening of The Hunger Games. At first glance I was mildly obsessed with this dress—I love the shape, the pleats and it is super flattering on her legs. But holy moly, there’s a whole lotta cleavage which I am not entirely sure is necessary (or classy).
• Robert Pattinson shirtless in 'Cosmopolis' trailer • Larry David has a real life Curb moment in a parking garage! • Find out who Jennifer Lawrence pictured as Katniss [Video] • Anna Wintour wears sunglasses inside because she can • Fashion inspired by Adam Levine • Houses you dream about!
If you're like us, you're counting down the days, hours and minutes until the premiere of The Hunger Games this Friday. Some of you may be re-reading the books, others might be Googling your hearts out for the latest promo photos...we, however, have decided to create the ultimate Hunger Games-themed pin board on Pinterest.
It's finally here. The highly anticipated Hunger Games hits theaters this Friday, and we at CollegeCandy couldn't be more excited. Especially because Liam Hemsworth is playing Gale! Sigh. This got us thinking about all the men in the Hunger Games and how they relate to the men in our lives. Which one would you date?!
• See the Jason Russell naked meltdown up close! • Love them or hate them: Suspender shorts • Recap of The Walking Dead finale! • Kristen Stewart is excited to see Hunger Games on Friday! • Get Rachel Bilson's wide-leg pants and platforms • Where do you stand on the 69? Cast your vote!