Every time I read a tabloid magazine, I always wonder how celebrities manage to maintain such amazing bodies. Magazines always feature diet articles called “How I lost 10 pounds and kept it off!” in which celebrities claim they stay lean by eating a healthy balanced diet of lean meat, oatmeal and tons of veggies. Oh, they also take their dog for hikes and they do pilates for exercise. I secretly suspect that their real diets include a lot less oatmeal and a lot more nothing.
• Here's why women feel more attached after sex than men • J. Simps made HOW MUCH this year?! • When should you say I Love You? • Emma Watson is still perfect in our eyes • I NEED Darren Criss (TMI?!) • Please tell me they're updating the Boy is Mine • Kinda love these boots!
• 5 biggest lies that rom-coms tell • J. Simps could use a hairbrush • Why do guys take soooo long sometimes • The Jersey Shore cast is going WHERE!?! • Yeah right, I'll believe she's sober when I see it • 3 reasons you might always be tired • Things that make me smile
When you think about it (and maybe after 3 cups of coffee, two red bulls and a bowl of cocoa puffs you'd draw this connection too) Hollywood is kind of like a continuation of high school. All the pretty girls get to hang out together and the weird girls get thrown out of the slumber party just because they brought their stuffed elephant named Sammie.
I am sure a little part of all of us wanted to be famous at one point in our lives. A little piece of my heart wants to sing on 'American Idol,' design a dress for an Olympian figure skater (kudos, Vera Wang), or get insulted by Kanye West on live television. Whichever way you put it, being famous does not seem that bad…but the getting there is tough.
Oh college, you slay me. Between my eye-popping total for text books (looks like another semester of ramen and Capri Sun) and overdoses of 5 Hour Energy (yes, already), sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane is walking home from campus or work in the pouring rain. Pause. Not.
After years of slipping through the media cracks, Jessica Simpson is more famous now than ever. And why? The girl <gasp!> gained weight. I mean, think about it: what has J. Simps really been doing with herself, career-wise? Not a whole lot. Instead, the poor girl has been a victim of heartbreak, failed endeavors, and more media scrutiny than any person deserves.
• E!'s new plastic surgery competition show can't end well • 8 things that are okay in moderation • Which gorgeous actor openly admits to having a small penis? • Snooki's battle with anorexia • Can we agree to stop over-analyzing J. Simp's weight • How can I stop men from ogling me?
• Want to get Lea Michele's red carpet look? • How to wear the latest hair trend • A young Anna Wintour • A chic fall outfit for before it gets cold • Awesome Target find! • Do we like Jessica Simpson's clothing line?
• And they're all under $100! • Let's blame everything on these idiots. • How do you know you're in love? • Holy sh*t! People hate Tila Tequila! • Who will Ronnie smush in the slammer?! • Jessica Simpson doesn't know how to play hard to get...
• And with that, Lindsay Lohan needs a new lawyer. • And Mel Gibson just needs help. • Best Domino's ad ever? • Geez. And I thought pumps were hard to walk in... • Get ready for major '80s throwbacks this fall. • Get to know Jessica Simpson's newest boyf.
It's no secret that Hollywood likes their actresses to look anorexic-chic. But that doesn't mean that all the women in Hollywood are conforming to that reasonable ridiculous standard. This week we're putting on a spotlight on the curvy and voluptuous celebrities who haven't let their bigger bodies stop them from having even bigger careers.