Foxxkat is official.
We can hear wedding bells!
She's clearly a fan of simple sweaters, boyfriend jeans and chunky boots. And you know what? So are we.
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the cast of Dawson's Creek almost has a reunion like every other day. Seriously. Joshua Jackson and Busy Phillips are still close. They run into each other a lot
In case you forgot all of the great pop culture hijinks that happened this year, let me take you on a trip down 2012 lane......
I love stumbling on reports of celebrities riding the train like us commoners. The notion that I might run into Beyonce or Jake Gyllenhaal or Anne Hathaway during my morning commute is literally the only thing that gets me out of bed on time.
Everyone who has box seats to a big game is definitely looking forward to the food and drinks. Unless, of course, you're underage and the focal point of all American media.
The divorce between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise is getting more strange by the minute. If you thought their whirlwind romance was weird, just wait until you hear what's been going on.
When I go to class at 8 a.m. wearing no makeup, I don’t look good. It’s not fair that some...
•Robbers seem to really like 'The Town' for inspiration •Vinny in now the biggest Situation fan •Suri looks just like Katie Holmes as a kid •Lindsay Lohan has a new mugshot •Fashion inspiration from Phantom of the Opera •Our favorite charismatic villains •Men are just a tad funnier than women, according to some important people
•Do bad girls get all the guys? •You need a cake vodka milkshake in your life •First date nightmares •Where are all of the October horror films •Let's face it, Katie could learn a few lessons from Suri •Guess who is a single man again •Big boobs are kind of a bummer
Okay, so I don't know if you ladies have heard the news, but apparently Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson are actually dating, which really just makes my skin crawl. I mean the girl is legitimately half his age. It's weird and it's creepy.
I understand that many of you are feeling a little hurt from Ricky Gervais' monologue. And I have three little words for your GET OVER IT!
As Hollywood stirs the pot of gossip-shaped noodles, I'm eating spoonful after spoonful. Hollywood always gives us the generous opportunity to lift all of our own emotional flounders and replace them with the train-wrecks and idiots overpopulating the City of Angels. This week, however, was rather chill for (most) celebs.
Finally, we've made it through a week without a cheating scandal! Hollywood's finest has managed to keep it in their pants for a whole seven days. Good job, celebutards!
• Does Chelsea Handler have a sex tape? • Wait, how many women did Tiger sleep with?! • Some people are really (REALLY) stupid. • How did we miss the news of Sandra's divorce? • Justin Bieber's got a secret! • Katie Holmes gets a job. Finally.
Now that all my Christmas shopping is done, I've realized that there are a few people I forgot about this year. They may not be my closest family or friends, but they have made 2009 a memorable year for me. And for that, they deserve the world.
So it’s Thursday. Thanks to those 5 glorious days off last week, this week feels like its been going on for an eternity. Friday seems so close yet so far away and right now we’re bored. And completely checked out from anything and everything academic.
• Those are the cutest pigs I've ever seen. • That's Katy Perry? Homegirl looks chic. • Is Katie Holmes really a "woman of Hollywood"? • Brad and Jen have another secret rendezvous. • Don't mess with Lebron James! • Get Kim Kardashian's beauty secrets.
• Clearly, Britney is still messed up in the head. • The truth about high school. • What's gonna happen to Jon and Kate Plus 8? • We love party dresses! • Stay out of debt, people. Wait. There's a Scientology clothing line!?
• So, can Katie Holmes dance? • Amy Winehouse may be a druggie, but she's no predator. • Make your ass smell like roses! • Did Michael Jackson have a crush on Beyonce? • How to deal with those crappy party guests. • Paris isn't stupid or slutty, OK?!
• Taking a trip? Take it on Southwest! • So that's why John Mayer didn't sing at the MJ memorial. • The theme of all reality shows. • Don't talk to Katie Holmes about religion! • This is definitely how I'd want to die. • Woman marries a total dog. Literally.
• JT and Jessica Biel may be over. • The Anna Sui line for Target has been revealed! • Katie Holmes dresses hobo down. • Delicious and nutritious food you can afford! • The things we do for beauty.... • The sweetest dorm designer ever.
• And we hate the thought of Speidi children. • Wanna win some sexy toys? • Just dance, Katie Holmes! • Irritating moves dudes make on Facebook. • Scary celebrity dolls. • The Britney comeback continues.
• Katie Holmes will dance (if Tom lets her out of the house...) • Bikini waxes cause more than a little pain. • Amy Winehouse's parents are (obviously) worried. • This gives new meaning to party in the back... • Uh, Weird Al is back? And he's still funny! • The Hills causes eating disorders.
Celebrity couples are hideous beasts born of the 24-hour news and gossip cycles and there are none more powerful than Brangelina and TomKat. But which one is worse? Which one makes you want to throw your TV out the window, turn off your computer, and hide your iPhone just so you never have to hear what ridiculous name they're giving to their 17th adopted baby?
Comfortable but ugly fashion trends are easy to feel torn about. We've already covered Uggs and gigantic handbags, both of which can be hit or miss. This season, however, one of the hottest (or ugliest?) trends in denim from all designers happen to be the boyfriend jean.
Mandy Moore is married. Obama wants to help students. Chris Brown pulls out of Teen Choice Awards. Lookin’ for a...
Thank the lord this is for a new role. Popcorn for the alcoholics in all of us. Chris Brown charged...
Any my parents freaked out about my eyebrow piercing… New Rihanna rumors. Get Angelina’s Oscar hair and makeup (and boyfriend?)....
Free shampoo? It’s true! What is the fattest city in the country? You may be surprised. Is it possible to...
Brrr. It’s cold out there. Time to break out the hats, gloves and scarves. Contrary to popular belief, it is...
What’s wrong with Michael Jackson (besides, you know, the obvious)? Katie Holmes isn’t lookin’ so hot… Some unconventional weight loss...
[Every weekour style guru takes a celebrity look and breaks it down for you, our poor college fashionista. What does...
Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Pratt. I just barfed. Even your lips can Go Green. Tips for bullsh*tting an essay so...