• What?! 3D chocolate printers exist! • In honor of 'American Reunion' here is the best of 'American Pie' • Behind the scenes of 'Avengers' with Robert Downey Jr. • Tom Cruise belts out Bon Jovi in 'Rock of Ages' trailer • Levi Johnston gets another girl pregnant out of wedlock! • Lots of emotion happening on Dancing With The Stars!
• This is the holy grail of flirting • How Mark Zuckerberg changed dating • Most believable movie Santas • Top 25 stories of 2010 • Awesome XMAS cookie recipe • This iPhone app will BLOW your mind • He's claiming men and women can't be friends
• Here are 10 totally unsexy costume ideas. • Levi Johnston says such smart things. • How does Ryan Kwanten get that hot bod? • Become a better dresser - a step by step guide. • ABC Family gives 'Friday Night Lights' the axe. • So, how does the Mulberry for Target line stack up?
• How to handle a text stalker • That.Is. Awesome • 8 ways to earn karma • Rihanna disses Katy Perry AND Lady Gaga • 3 ways to wear a leather jacket • Why are college kids acting like teenagers? • Bruce Willis's new toupee is kinda obvi
Wasilla, Alaska won’t be seeing any casting call flyers hanging around Main St. any time soon. The faux-engagement of town darlings (or terrors), Bristol and Levi, failed to get them a reality show, so the two have called it off…for now. While they may not be worthy stars in their own right, I think if Bristi (Levstol? Brevi? What was their nickname, anyway?) were open to appearing on an already existing show, they might have a shot at stardom.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston, who shared news of their engagement yesterday, filmed a video for Us Weekly speaking about the exciting tidings. In the clip, Bristol remembers the day Levi, 20, proposed to her...
• Wait, they're getting married!? • Do those Fit Flops really work? • Nike does rainboots. But did they do them right? • This is a little TMI, Snooks. • Is Kim Kardashian cougaring it up?? • Is grad school worth the investment?
This week, in light of the upcoming treasured holiday, I started thinking about all the things in my life that I have to be thankful for: my family, the boy, YSL lipstick and, of course, the inevitable huge delicious meal my mama's going to prepare this week. But that's all kinda boring. I mean, who isn't thankful for family? So instead, I decided to count down the 10 things I'm un-thankful for this holiday season.
• Was it more about the music or the fashion last night? • Or maybe everything is all about Taylor Swift these days. • Adam Lambert turns up the (guy on guy) heat! • Why won't your acne go away... • Levi Johntson's Playgirl spread is a total letdown. • Victoria's Secret models make me hate myself.
Today was an unfortunate day. While perusing the internet, I ran across a teaser of Levi Johnston’s Playgirl magazine photo shoot. My curiosity got the best of me, and to say it killed the cat is an understatement. I think "made the cat look at a whole lot of nasty testicles...and then killed it" is more accurate.
It’s Friday the 13th, and even though I’m not particularly superstitious—I’ve stepped on many a crack in my day, and my mother’s back is still working just fine—I do feel a little uneasy. That’s mostly because, as my main man Tim Gunn might say, I’m concerned about a lot of things right now.
Levi might be conventionally attractive, but his status as Bristol Palin’s baby-daddy, Jon Gosselin’s new buddy, and an all-around jerk (in response to NY Magazine asking him how he was adjusting to life in the Big Apple, Levi said, “I run this city. It ain’t no thang.” UGH) means that we’re less than excited about the idea of having naked pictures of this asshat plastered all over the internet.
We have no idea what brought these two guys together for this splendid photo opp, but we know one thing for sure: that's a whole lotta douchebag for Times Square.