Lindsay Lohan was arrested again last night. She allegedly clipped a man in the knee with her car and he claims she was slurring her words and had been boozing. She was arrested for peacing out after a passenger made sure her car was okay. This could seriously wreck her parole from her jewelry theft charge, because you're really not supposed to be committing crimes while you're on parole, but LiLo said YOLO.
Is Lindsay Lohan being treated unfairly? • Does your birth control have a higher risk of causing blood clots? Find out! • Even Gaga has moments of self doubt. • A hair towel that reduces frizz? It exists! • 10 things you probably didn't know about testicles. Yeah, we're going there.• Why do people think Khloe Kardashian is fat? What is wrong in this world?!
Move over Anderson Cooper - this here is what real reporting looks like.
• Girlfriend can't catch a break. • I don't think the NY Times likes Snooki very much. • Apparently, we should all marry for money. • So, Amanda Bynes is not retired? • That's an interesting pairing.... • Let The Situation backlash begin!
• At what age does virginity become a stigma? • Your guide to layering without lumps! • Oh baby - Glee is gonna be SO GOOD THIS SEASON. • Is Paris sending a message to Lindsay? • OK, so these things are really cool. Gimme! • Need to catch up on Mad Men? Watch this.
The lights, the celebs, the crazies - all reasons to love H-Wood. Even more reasons: 1. Lindsay's finally locked up (for a few weeks anyway) and, hopefully, Mel Gibson will follow in the near future. 2. Secret weddings never get old (yeah, I'm talking to you, Orlando & Miranda). 3. There's always a scandalous split going on.
Looks like Lindsay Lohan won’t be completing her full 90-day jail sentence. Due to “overcrowding” in the L.A. county jail system, she can make it out from behind bars in less than two weeks. Sounds to me like the judge’s daughter couldn’t go three whole months without a little LiLo crazy in her life. Good thing, because neither could we!
• Phew. I wasn't sure if I'd make it 90 days without her shenans. • Wait, are Sam and Lilo BFFs again? • Uh, what happened to J-WOWW's belly button in Maxim? • 8 tried and true ways to shed the pounds fast. • Tiffany's 2010 collection makes me weak in the knees. • Usher's ex tells all.
• Of course she showed up late. • How will student loan reform affect YOU? • 6 ways to rid yourself of cellulite without lifting a finger. • (Sorta) Snooki dispenses dating advice. • Abercrombie brings back the nudity! • 7 stores for the best vintage-inspired duds.
• Whoa. The Jersey Shore kids might be getting a mega raise. • Another Lohan lawyer jumps ship. • 5 things men REALLY think about sex. • Adam Brody has a message for Kristen Stewart. • Rejoice! Low-heeled boots are in! • Well that's.....weird.
Although Lindsay Lohan met with lawyer Stuart V. Goldberg after Shawn Chapman Holley resigned as the starlet's counsel, he has declined to take on Lohan's case, PEOPLE reports.
Wowza! This week has been quite the whirlwind. Is Lindsay going to jail? Does she think it's totally unfair? Is Mel Gibson even more crazy than we thought? Yes, yes, and yes! While there aren't a ton of new developments this week, what's been developing just keeps getting developier better.