The threat of jail time (again) is looking pretty inevitable and Lindsay's been doing everything in her power to turn her life around - including an attempt to quit smoking - but nothing seems to be helping.
This week, while college students everywhere bum out before classes begin, some celebs broke up, some got together, some were just plain crazy, and Snooki made books a joke. In other words, after a few weeks of relatively little gossip, a lot of marriages and proposals, and a lot of break-ups, it looks like celebrities have finally gotten back into their old random ways. Yay!
Gwyneth Paltrow sang country, Lindsay Lohan and her father have been hanging out, John Mayer has moved on to married women…what hasn’t happened this week!? Trending topics this week have ranged from the slightly surprising (come on, it was only a matter of time before John lost ALL his morals) to the immensely bizarre.
Lindsay's mother, Dina, recently appeared on The Today Show to chat with Matt Lauer about her daughter's status at the Center. Comforting many Americans by informing them of Lindsay's "relaxed" and "happy" state, Dina then proceeded to discuss Lindsay's plans to open her own rehab facility.
• 8 non-sexy costumes that will make boys go weak in the knees. • 10 reasons not to drink Four Loko. • Are you ready for the Rally to Restore Sanity?? • PETA supports Lilo. Under one condition.... • We're loving these kickass lace-up booties. • Oh Will Ferrell. You crack us up.
• It's back to rehab for dear Lilo. • 8 tricks to help you suppress that appetite. • Were these people drunk when this happened? • Halloween according to the cast of Modern Family. • The many (fabulous ways) to wear a scarf. • Truth: I am deathly afraid of what this might look like.
• Find out when (not how) to ask for it. • Meet Madonna's new boy man. • 7 reasons Halloween is better than Christmas. • Lilo hoping for more rehab? Things are looking up! • What's the best way to tell a guy it's your first time? • Text message flirting for beginners.
• Get a (bath)room, Amy Winehouse! • Lindsay's jail time brings in the big bucks. • Things that make you go "awwwwwwww." • When words fail you, use your body. • Oh no she didn't!! • How to rock Fall's bold brow trend.
• What are the top denim trends for fall? • Fact: BFFs are better than BFs. • Lindsay's out. And sober? • New dating sites target the "aesthetically challenged." • How to negotiate a night of casual sex. • Check out Temple St. Clair jewelry for Target.
• Looks like J-Lo is too demanding for American Idol. • What are crazy fans willing to pay? • Lilo may be hitting the streets earlier than we thought. • What do you consider when deciding to shop at a store? • This child is too cute for words/the next Usher. • How do you get over long-term heartbreak?
• Helloooo major fall cuteness at JC Penney! • Justin Bieber's memoir has no words. • Is there another Britney album on its way? • Joe Simpson is the worst manager of all time. • Lindsay's rehab center might be harder than jail. • Is this guy a serial photobomber?
• What could Justin Bieber possibly have to say? • Would you drink poop coffee? • Wait, Lindsay was using METH? • Lady Gaga performs a controversial show. • Kristen Stewart's got a message for her haters. • Boycott BP by adjusting your spending.
• There are some hot new Eclipse photos out! • Why did Idol edit Lady Gaga's performance? • Print isn't dying, thanks to this genre. • Soccer refs take their jobs quite seriously. • Choose a hairstyle already, Kristen Stewart. • OK so maybe Lilo isn't cleaning herself up.
As the week comes to a close, I am overflowing with pressing questions. Why is it 75 degrees on the east coast halfway through October? What the hell am I going to be for Halloween? How long is it going to take for this milkshake obsession to catch up with my thighs? I’ll find solace in knowing I’m not the only one asking away.
Dear Lindsay, Word on the street is that they're trying to make you go to rehab and you say no, no, no. While Amy Winehouse turned that jam into a monster hit, do you really want it to be the theme song to your E! True Hollywood Story?