We're a month into 2011 already, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I've already been slacking on my New Year's Resolutions. I really did try to work on things for the first few weeks of January, but as I fell back into my normal routine and Winter Break faded further into the past, so did my ambitions.
• The sneaky reasons you're not losing weight • Mariah is having a boy and a girl! • Disney princes make for abusive husbands • How to get party beautiful in 5 minutes • Want to laugh really hard? Watch this! • And Star magazine crosses the line.... • Glee superbowl episode songs are all here
• 9 must-haves for the kitchen novice • How are these kids cuter and more talented than me? • Meet a creepy old guy • Would reading this in public embarrass you? • Maybe Charlie Sheen's hospital visit will make him see the light • 20 really awesome photos • Simple way to lose weight
Every Tuesday night – rain or snow, hell or hangover – I grab my things and walk over to my best friend’s house. Immediately upon arrival, I grab the ice cream sundae she’s expertly prepared and curl up under my favorite blanket on her couch.
• Get rid of dry, flaky skin • So you shouldn't ever put a laptop on your lap • Can you lose weight while you sleep • The Best Harry Potter Parodies Ever • The worst meet the parent's stories ever • Feel more confident during sex • Do's and don'ts of Facebook creeper
It’s that time of year where we realize perhaps we’ve eaten a bit too much late night cheesy bread and we want to start losing some of the extra poundage so we look good in our skinny jeans by Thanksgiving weekend, lest our 8th grade crush see the dreaded muffin top eating all those pumpkin chocolate chip muffins has created.
October is finally almost over, and while I am frantically scrambling to come up with another costume for tonight, I am also thrilled that I am only one day away from being done with my meatless month. I can't believe it's been a month since my last beefy indulgence.
• More than just about anything else, apparently. • Lindsay's on major lockdown in rehab. • Wait, she's pregnant?! • Who decides what constitutes fashion?? • Fabulous leopard accessories for less. • Baby animals make my heart melt. Melllllt.
This time of year can be uber stressful with midterms coming up, job pressures, relationship issues, you name it. The realization that school is in full swing has finally hit. Many of us are as busy as ever, including moi. And you know what that means: stress eating.
It’s the start of the new school year. For some of you this will be your first time away from home and you may be feeling a little nervous about meeting your new roommate and dorm life in general. For others it’s like coming home again, only this time you are moving into your own apartment.
Melanie Jatsek is a speaker, author and registered dietitian who teaches college students how to eat to look better, feel better, think better and stress less! She is getting ready to publish her book, written especially for college students, called "Brain Food for College Students," so we thought we'd bring her on board to share some of her best advice with our CollegeCandies.
• Of course she showed up late. • How will student loan reform affect YOU? • 6 ways to rid yourself of cellulite without lifting a finger. • (Sorta) Snooki dispenses dating advice. • Abercrombie brings back the nudity! • 7 stores for the best vintage-inspired duds.