It costs to get a divorce.
Watching a celebrity reach their lowest starts off as an entertaining story until you realize that yes, they are a person too. This week, Lindsay Lohan was arrested for hitting a man with her car, and Amanda Bynes reportedly locked herself in a dressing room for two hours and yelled, in addition to getting in numerous car accidents.
Hollywood is constantly producing handsome, talented, and overall awesome actors. However, along with the good comes the bad.
Look, I'm all about being an American, but if there's one other place on this planet I'd want to live, it's Australia. Not only is the country beautiful, but it's given us KugelHopf, a Mary Kate and Ashley movie, Kangaroos and, of course, some very delicious eye candy.
Halloween 2010 is finally here and we're looking forward to celebrating the only national college holiday that ends with me getting stabbed in the eye by an oversized fairy wing. While we're excited to see all the awesome creative costumes, we're also dreading seeing all the cliche and uninspired pop culture costumes.
• I smell a Jake Gyllenhaal break up song in the near future. • Uh oh. Mel Gibson is angry. • The 8 most horrifying beauty trends....ever. • Pets in costumes. Heart melting. • 10 things that we know about Katy Perry/Russel Brand's wedding. • What does celebrity-inspired nail polish look like? Surprisingly cute!
• We like to think we had something to do with this. • Want to snag a man? Wear red! • Parrot dances to 'Whip My Hair.' And it's awesome. • 10 reasons to be NON-monogamous. • Check out Eric Daman's (Gossip Girl) line for Charlotte Russe. • Ever wonder what a $2 million bra looked like?
I was so excited for the Hangover 2 to come out next year. So excited. Like already have my tickets, waiting in line starting now excited. And then news broke that a certain celebrity was going to be making a cameo in the sequel, much like Mike Tyson did in the original. Except this celebrity isn’t a boxing legend with a drug problem. It’s a middle-aged white guy with rage issues. Mel Gibson.
• How to have sex without regrets • I can't find one boyfriend, but he marries his 4th wife • 7 easy ways to get healthier • College girls finally close the marriage gap • Justin Bieber's laser tag scandal • Looks that should be left behind in college • OMG. Michael Lohan. You're the worst!
Everybody has a breakdown once in a while. Whether it's being over-stressed from school or just because they ran out of your favorite ice cream at the grocery store (Starbucks Java Chip Frappucino WAHHHHHH!), it's normal to melt down every now and then.
• Wait, is that a THREAT? • Want a sneak peek at Old Navy's (adorbs) fall collection? • 10 celebrities you should never, EVER date. • Fall beauty trends. Bring on the weird. • Wanna be happier? Move west. • Make your legs look a mile long.
• Taylor Momsen's losing fans by the minute. But she's still got one. • What does Mel Gibson want now? • Can you detect a liar based on their sunglasses? • Maybelline claims their new mascara is better than falsies. Is it true? • Lane Bryant's junior plus line could use a little work. • New couple alert: January Jones and Jason Sudeikis? How cute!
You know what's cool? Pit stains. Or not. But thanks to the summer sun, I've got 'em and I have a feeling they'll be sticking around until September. That oughta be good for my social life.