Happy birthday Oprah!
We thought we would be doing you a disservice by not sharing how insane the reactions to Oprah's Favorite Things have been in the past so here they are . . .
"I wanted to go to jail." —Lindsay Lohan
Today is Oprah's 59th birthday. In order to celebrate one of the most powerful women in American history we've decided to pick a few of our favorites from Oprah's favorites.
We wanted to wish Oprah the happiest of birthdays by showing you guys some of the best Oprah impressions. So now you too can celebrate the birth of the woman who made Tom Cruise jump on a couch and basically told us all who the President of the United States would be before any of us had a clue.
Get those battle axes sharpened, CC readers. We can already tell you're going to have something to say about The Most Influential Women in the World (2011 edition). Read on to see if your favorites won...
•Is Bethenny Frankel the next Oprah? •Hef's revenge against Crystal Harris •Alexander McQueen's box clutches are spectacular •How to stylishly conceal a tattoo •8 reasons you should really avoid fast food •How sexually adventurous are you? •The ugliest comic book movie villains
• Everyone should Oprah-fy yourself
• Did I put out prematurely?
• McDonalds makes periods even worse
• 5 Things to make you smile today
• Would you EVER date your friend's ex? • We should all have Aretha's self-esteem • This sounds like the best concert in the history of concerts • Um, CSI is still boring • The cutest video with the cutest child • What do do when you're sexually incompatible • Top 5 most romantic cities
I always knew I had an addictive personality. To be fair, though, for awhile I thought that meant that other people were addicted to my personality: my sense of humor, my charming ways, my gift giving skills... But then I got to college, smoked my first cigarette outside of a frat party...
• Check out the Kardashians' line for Bebe! • Are John Krasinski and Emily Blunt meant to be? • Sweet shades, dude. • Who is Brody Jenner's newest GF? • NYFW doesn't want anything to do with LiLo. • Clearly, Oprah doesn't watch football.
John Mayer's disastrous Playboy interview in which he dropped the N-word and told naughty bedroom secrets about Jessica Simpson is too much for even Oprah Winfrey to handle. Oprah's couch -- which has been a platform for dozens of celebrity apologies and explanations -- isn't open to the guitarist just yet.