“A great night at the White House."
Congratulations Bristol and Dakota!
There's a lot of Republican drama happening lately.
Yesterday afternoon, Sarah Palin went on an insane Facebook rant.
Turns out Palin is writing a diet and fitness book with her family. It's about eating the home-cooked comfort food that Alaska is known for, while also maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Will Dakota Fanning star in the film adaptation of 50 Shades of Grey? • Kim K is keeps us guessing about the Kanye romance rumors • Can Titanic 3D beat the Hunger Games at the box office? • Is Drew Barrymore sporting a baby bump? • Nicole Kidman may play iconic actress Grace Kelly
•When did you start wearing makeup? •Sarah Palin hooked up with former NBA player back in the day •What on Jude Law's face??? •Just in time for Fashion Week: Amused Anna Wintour meme •The Missoni for Target backlash begins •You'll never guess Jon Hamm's celebrity lookalike •Which new Fall trend should you be trying out?
The problem with Sarah Palin is that though she markets herself as the ideal modern woman, she advocates policies that limit our rights. She is the perfect example of a why a woman candidate is not necessarily a woman’s candidate. Feminism advocates the right for women to be treated as men’s intellectual and professional equals. Based on this criteria, Sarah Palin is a major league anti-feminist.
So, like, Americans are going absolutely crazy. Not only are we following Suri's fashion tips (pacifiers are soooo in right now), but we're idolizing mentally unstable celebrities. Not just, like, following them on Twitter, but, like, nominating them as presidential candidates.
• How to incorporate colorful shoes into your wardrobe • This is why you don't pose naked • Who wore it better? • Anne Hathaway makes an interesting fashion choice • Tracy Morgan can't stop talking about Sarah Palin • • How come a criminal can make soooo much money?! • 6 things that will ruin a date
Yes, that is a Photoshop work-of-horror. And no, you will never be able to unsee it.
• How to meaningfully reduce your expenses. • Kanye cancels on Oprah? VIA EMAIL?! • Are you more likely to vote for a woman? • 4 signs you are about to get dumped. • Real Housewives of Atlanta premiered last night. And there was already a brawl. • Speaking of brawls, is Teresa Guidice getting her own show?
Last week while ellipticizing at my university’s gym, The Rachel Maddow Show played on one of the large TVs facing the cardio section. (Yeah, that's what happens when you go to school in D.C.) The hot topic of the day: Christine O’Donnell.
• According to science, we are addicted to love. • Sarah Palin teams up with....KATE GOSSELIN?! • Dear god, don't let this woman be pregnant. • The 2,363rd reason I won't be seeing Saw VII. • Are romantic comedies ruining your love life? • These people shouldn't be allowed to have a phone.
• The Taylors are dunzo. • Hey there, Kobe Bryant. Mmmm. • 10 rules of dating we've learned from the movies. • Who's the worst actress of 2009? • Get your shop on with RueLaLa's New Year's sale! • The Palin clan is back in the news.
The Gem State may a lack major-league sports team, but the spirit of competition isn't unfamiliar to Idahoans. This week, we shine the spotlight on two schools--Boise State and the University of Idaho--who embody the passions of Idaho sports fans!
• And it's Lilo's sloppy seconds. Though, who isn't? • Tread lightly, Ryan Seacrest. • Will John McCain fight back against Sarah Palin? • Speaking of Sarah, get the rundown of her interview with Oprah. • 5 reasons kissing is good for you! • Wrong goal. Adorable video.
• Christian Siriano at Fashion Week. Gorge. • Beware of dressing rooms in Sweden. • Let's talk about Amber Rose's style for a moment. • 10 weird ways to make some moolah. • Spencer Prick picks another Twitter fight. • Sometimes it pays to be Sarah Palin.
• Looks like Todd Palin may be single soon, ladies! • So now the real Paris secrets are comin' out. • This is how you buy fabulous footwear. • OMG, I want old Christian Bale back! • Tiger Woods is good at golf. And farting. • Kristen Cavillari's a backstabbing bia.
Have you always aspired to be a politician, but didn’t know how to break into the political arena? Want to perfect that resume before you make the big move to Washington, D.C.? Looking to gain the experience needed to be one of our country's fearless leaders?
• Jon Gosselin's got a new girlfriend! • Vegetarians make better lovers. • Was Michael Jackson murdered?! • Are you a suntan addict? • Vanessa Hudgens is growing up. Awww. • Boost that Wi-Fi signal yourself. • Sarah Palin really screws Alaska.
• Did Sarah Palin tell anyone of her plans? • Is this recession going to be a depression? • Miley Cyrus is single, y'all. • What not to say on date numero uno. • Did Chris Brown steal Kanye's lady? • A final tribute to Billy Mays.
Letterman and Palin's tiff over his hilarious and, okay, slightly horrible and sexist comments, had the media's focus back on our favorite Alaskan governor: Mrs. Sarah Palin. Finally - after a lot of back, forth and all around - the two kissed and made up and all is right with the late night funnyman and ex-candidate for VP, who, shocker, has a sense of humor?
• We have a newfound love and respect for Al Roker. • Guys look hotter with a little ink. • 10 things your dad taught you about sex. • Sweat proof makeup for summer! • Palin's people want Letterman fired? • Macho movie men in humiliating costumes.
• Personally, I think it's funny... • Paris Hilton is single. Again. • Add a zipper for instant punkification. • We totally heart Jordin Sparks and her new video. • Celebrity odd couples. • Does a hot teacher make learning easier? Harder? Sexier?
• Free Viagra for all! • Are fanny packs back? • What's the deal with BJs? • Kim Kardashian sees marriage in her future. • Celebrity Twitter overkill. • Miss California's got Sarah Palin in her corner.
•Pink benefits from breakup...then gets back together with ex. •Get to know Kim Kardashian. •The best remixes of Britney's Womanizer. •Your yeast infection just got worse. Ew. •Octomom sits down for another magazine interview. • Levi Johnston hits the media circuit.
Levi Johnston blabs to Tyra. He's dead (moose) meat. The dos and don'ts of accessorizing. Dancing with the Stars or Dancing with the Erections!? The Fast and the...Bi-curious. Single lip color is so last year. WTF is Paris Hilton wearing?
Bristol Palin sat down to for her first interview since having her son in December and, true to Palin form,...
Is there an album coming? We hope so. MMM! A diet you can live with… Sarah Palin in Eff-Me boots!...
Tomorrow is the big day! As millions flock to Washington for the inauguration, many of us prefer (or were forced)...
Speidi lookin’ stupid doin’ karate…haha! Having problems finding the right foundation? This should help… Get Keri Russel’s look for less!...
This is it, ladies, 2008 is almost over! We can finally say au revoir to Britney’s mental illness (ha!), the...
Welcome to Alaska, Tripp Johnston! (Not the girl we thought it would be.) 10 couples that will be dunzo in...
Whew! What a year, right? We saw it all: Britney’s bald head, governors getting it on with prostitutes, a new...