Stressed AND sick? No thanks.
Snapchat filter not required.
Rumors have been swirling that Miley Cyrus is anorexic. However celebuzz.com reports the singer/actress is denying such rumors, attributing her weight loss to a gluten and lactose allergy. Surprisingly, I believe her. Several studies have shown that cutting out gluten from your diet can lead to weight loss. Gluten is in practically everything, so Miley has had to cut out the majority of foods.
Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with the gym. In fact, our flame is so hot and cold that I sometimes I stare at the door the entire time I'm working out, counting down the minutes 'til it's time to leave. There are, of course, other days where I am so excited to go to the gym its like okay, who put the steroids in my coffee?
• Adele wants to get healthy but NOT too skinny• Try these 5 vegan recipes that are actually good! • 5 non sweat ways to jump start your bikini body • Really odd remedies to heal your female aches and pains! • All is fair in love and workouts! • Could you say no to red meat for 30 days?
• Suzanne Somers chases youth with 80+ supplements a day!• Eating healthy only takes 30 minutes a night! • Want to splurge safely on salty foods? • Check out 16 things Snooki shouldn't (but might) do while pregnant! • Make your own healthy breakfast bars! • Salmon with a touch of lavender?
• Why telling Angelina Jolie to eat more isn't body positive • Tea, the natural energy drink • How to prevent bloating • Even more health benefits of chocolate • Tips for a non-miserable morning workout
• 8 healthy Valentine's Day gifts that aren't lingerie • Tighten your tummy with the ultimate ab sculptor • Learn how Madonna stays healthy and fit • 40 Recipes to satisfy your chocolate cravings • Want to work out at work? • How to lose weight and keep it off
•Stressed? Have the best shower ever •Fire up your metabolism, here! •They exist...healthy alternatives to Girl Scout Cookies •Five fun ways to use Pinterest •The Ultimate Fitness Workout •New Trend: The Man Bun
• Why you should try fitness games• What all those organic food labels really mean • How to beat the winter blues • 10 songs to add to your running playlist • The best winter diet recipes • Are these healthy eating myths ruining your diet?
• 5 health & fitness apps that you should download now • Fast fixes for your most hated workout moves • New to working out? Check out these tips! • What to say when your friend is depressed • How to beat mindless munching • Healthy sandwich makeovers you should try
• Avoid the gym this January! Resolution makers will steal your favorite treadmill!• 11 healthy holiday treats that help you stay slim! • Did you try one of the biggest diet trends in 2011? Find out here! • Don't believe the hype! 10 healthy eating myths that we all fall for. • Is your resolution to drop a few lbs in the new year? Help yourself out and journal about it!
• Avoid these fast-food foot court eats• Holiday drink recipes that keep your body fit • Recite these stay fit and positive mantras to keep your body focused this holiday season • Seven tips to try today that keep the flu away • Women stay fit: journals are a girls best friend • Avoid snacking during these parts of the day • Wait? You can get fit sitting on the couch?
• Beware: some common hangover remedies may actually make it worse!• Breakfast ideas for under 300 calories • Look better in your jeans • How to avoid weekend weight gain! • 4 foods you should never eat
• This week, do a post-Thanksgiving detox• Winter is coming: ways to avoid 5 common cold-weather health problems • Stress less every day • Get terrific thighs in 5 easy moves • Thinking of going off your birth control pill? read this! • Scents to de-stress, fight off menstrual cramps, put you in the mood, and more
• Who decided that skinny was beautiful?• 3 totally intense crossfit body workouts • How to overcome your yoga fears • 7 habits to keep the cold away • 5 healthy holiday superfoods • 25 best skincare tips
• Is your prescription drug going to kill you?• 14 low-cal cocktails that won't break your diet rules • Why women that squat a lot have the best butts • The best hairstyle inspirations for girls to try • Yoga poses that every woman should do • 8 texting mistakes men make when it comes to the first date • 16 tasty soups to try this winter
•The best Fall foods for weight loss • The reason your McRib tastes more like a McYoga McMat • These 21 snacks keep you trim and slim • Kick that cold before bed • The best beauty buys for fall and winter
• How this book will you help you keep your mind clear• Giuliana Rancic speaks out about breast cancer and encourages other women to, too • Ways to make fall inspire your fitness • A real housewives tip to fake a toned, hot bod • Why docs recommend that every morning start with morning sex
• Women get naked to battle Barbie's body image• Tips for on-the-go women: how to stay connected to the internet and yourself • Dinner solutions: healthy crock-pot recipes • Stay slim with these smoothie delights • 20 sex secrets no one ever told you about
• Tasty, creamy, healthy mac & cheese • Comfort foods that compliment your waistline • On the seventh day, thou shalt rest thy hot bod • Ryan Gosling: guilt-free eye candy • Why doctors say women should stop stressing the first date jitters
• Leaner, tighter tushes, and the moves to prove it • Yolaties, pilogra, and the perfect combination workout • 15 ways to keep your heart healthy and happy • Workout moves you can do anywhere • You are what you eat... at least for your face • Do or don't? The HPV vaccine • For better or for worse: the relationship guide to a happy life • Smart cooking: what kind of oil to use in the kitchen
•Want to be like Lorelai Gilmore? See how Lauren Graham got fit •Ever wonder, what exactly is a calorie? •Fun facts about sleeping •Let's talk about the power of positivity •Just because soda companies add antioxidants doesn't make them healthy •Are you at risk for osteoporosis?
• Understanding Nutritional Lingo: what's a calorie?• How Much Protien is in That? • Yoga: poses just for us girls • Steps to Stress Less • The First Lady's Food Initiative • Back To Fitness: start your week off right!
•Get flat abs in between class breaks! •5 reasons to love the incline •30 easy ways to boost your energy •Do locker-room saunas actually help in losing weight? •The lazy girl's guide to losing weight •What snacks you should be eating in between workouts •Lose fat, keep the muscle
• Caffeine wards off skin cancer? Maybe you SHOULD hit up the tanning salon after all... • How to pick the perfect workout outfit for your favorite fitness class • Before you inhale that granola bar, you should check out the facts • 100 ways to get fit- without a gym membership! •The whole grain you haven't heard of, but should totally try •Should you panic if it's not organic?
• Elliptical workouts for all! • Just another reason to eat chocolate • How to read nutrition labels • America's most and least walkable cities • How to get pretty and healthy feet • What's its really like to be bipolar • Just another reason that diets don't work
• The best college athletic facilities in the country • Cook fresh meals in just 15 minutes • Get out of your chair and stretch! • 11 skin care tips from a dermatologist • Study says most Americans are confused about nutrition • 9 fast food drinks you should always void