Rumors have been swirling that Miley Cyrus is anorexic. However celebuzz.com reports the singer/actress is denying such rumors, attributing her weight loss to a gluten and lactose allergy. Surprisingly, I believe her. Several studies have shown that cutting out gluten from your diet can lead to weight loss. Gluten is in practically everything, so Miley has had to cut out the majority of foods.
Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with the gym. In fact, our flame is so hot and cold that I sometimes I stare at the door the entire time I'm working out, counting down the minutes 'til it's time to leave. There are, of course, other days where I am so excited to go to the gym its like okay, who put the steroids in my coffee?
• Adele wants to get healthy but NOT too skinny• Try these 5 vegan recipes that are actually good! • 5 non sweat ways to jump start your bikini body • Really odd remedies to heal your female aches and pains! • All is fair in love and workouts! • Could you say no to red meat for 30 days?
• Suzanne Somers chases youth with 80+ supplements a day!• Eating healthy only takes 30 minutes a night! • Want to splurge safely on salty foods? • Check out 16 things Snooki shouldn't (but might) do while pregnant! • Make your own healthy breakfast bars! • Salmon with a touch of lavender?
• Why telling Angelina Jolie to eat more isn't body positive • Tea, the natural energy drink • How to prevent bloating • Even more health benefits of chocolate • Tips for a non-miserable morning workout
• 8 ways to use a workout bench • Do you track what you eat in a food journal? • The joy of a high-risk quickie! • Wanna have more fun during your workouts? • 5 super foods that will give you a whiter smile!
• 8 healthy Valentine's Day gifts that aren't lingerie • Tighten your tummy with the ultimate ab sculptor • Learn how Madonna stays healthy and fit • 40 Recipes to satisfy your chocolate cravings • Want to work out at work? • How to lose weight and keep it off
•Stressed? Have the best shower ever •Fire up your metabolism, here! •They exist...healthy alternatives to Girl Scout Cookies •Five fun ways to use Pinterest •The Ultimate Fitness Workout •New Trend: The Man Bun
• Why you should try fitness games• What all those organic food labels really mean • How to beat the winter blues • 10 songs to add to your running playlist • The best winter diet recipes • Are these healthy eating myths ruining your diet?
• Do you prefer a male or female personal trainer? • Make sure to get back to the basics with breakfast • 4 more facts you didn't know about calories • How to make your fitness resolutions a reality • 100 healthy snacks under 200 calores