I love how accessible Whitney Port's style is. It's not super glamorous or haute couture, but it's still vibrant, fresh and functional. Functional is a major priority for me these days since the weather is doing its best Antarctica impression. However, winter is no excuse to slack off on the fashion front, and I'm loving this cozy look from Whitney.
It seems like celebrities these days have to be Jacks (or Janes) of All Trades. If you're a singer then you're a dancer and if you're a dancer then you're an actor. Then comes the fragrance, and then, of course, the clothing line, the last of which can get a little creepy crazy. I mean, everyone remembers the Avril Lavinge era of hoodies and men's ties right? No? Just me.
• What makes girls giggle? • Rare celebrity couple sighing (like I forgot they were married...) • How do you know if things are getting serious in your relationship? • 7 basic things you're doing wrong • Exclusive clip from The Greatest Movie Ever Sold • Target's got some island style going on • Guys spill on watching porn with a partner
Whitney Port is definitely my favorite blonde fashionista to come from The Hills (sorry, LC!) I've always admired her mix of boho, preppy, vintage, and contemporary pieces. She's trendy, but still very much true to herself.
Okay, when did the Jersey Shore become about heartfelt "feelings" and "emotions" instead of bar fights, beating the beat and smushing? SERIOUSLY. Thank goodness we had MVP running a very serious game plan last night about how they were going to maneuver three girls and a grenade to get us through the hour.
Whitney Port, ex-“Hill’s” star and current star of “The City,” recently showed her newest Whitney Eve collection at the Fresh Faces in Fashion event in Miami, FL. Co-star Lauren Conrad has proven to us all that just because someone dresses well or has trendy personal style, does not make them a good designer.
This week we hit up the West Coast as we examine the two hottest schools in Los Angeles- the University of Southern California and the University of California- Los Angeles. Amidst the beautiful SoCal climate and a city rife with movie sets and superstars, private USC and public UCLA compete to find out which is most elite in the City of Angels.
So as I write this, I'm sitting on my lanai (balcony) overlooking the beautiful, blue Maui ocean (yes, I'm on my first "real" vacay in years), which means I'm not particularly keen on scouring the internet for under $20 deals for long periods of time (not to mention, they're only giving me an hour of free wifi). So where did I head? The mother of all cheap & trendy spots: Forever 21.
As far as I can tell, there are three main types of celebrities that the world fawns over. Type 1:“The Talented Celebrity.” Think models who have shown up on the cover of Italian Vogue, actors like Brad Pitt who have starred in everything from comedy to drama, and music moguls who come out with one hit after another (think Madonna)...
• A pizza vending machine? Mama likey.
• Insulated Hopside Down beer glasses are cool!?
• Queen Latifah's being sued by former makeup artists.
• Sail through your next presentation w/o stage fright.
• Re-create America Ferrera's Kid's Choice glam.
• Are clear leggings going to be the next big trend?
• Whitney Port reveals that she hated the Twilight movie. And we care, why?
Oh the things Lady Gaga has to do for fame...
Just because you are famous and dress well, it does NOT mean you can design clothes.