Buzzfeed interviewed the Pitch Perfect star and Rebel hinted at being in Catching Fire.
The CW has picked up a new reality series based off the Hunger Games. I know, I know – sigh. The show will feature 12 teams of two who will be dropped into the wilderness without any food or shelter.
There comes a point where you can call yourself an adult. And the confirmation doesn’t necessarily come at a Church but potentially in a dorm room, a first apartment, or even outside of a bar.
I happen to be on team Gale when it comes to The Hunger Games. I know Peeta is sweet, adorable, caring, and a great guy all-around, but come on, we all know she truly loves Gale.
Peeta Mellark, I mean, Josh Hutcherson scored some expensive whiskey at grocery store this week.
It was just December that Russell Brand filed for divorce, but TMZ reports that Katy Perry is already flaunting her new beau Robert Ackroyd, guitar player for Florence and The Machine.
The rumors are true! Gary Ross officially confirms that he will not direct ‘The Hunger Games’ sequel, ‘Catching Fire.’ What will this mean for the movies to come? We can’t be sure, but based on the success of ‘The Hunger Games,’ the next director has some serious shoes to fill. Fortunately for you, CollegeCandy has a Hunger Games poster signed by Ross himself for your collection!
• Ever seen a woman strip down naked at the airport?
• Gary Ross confirms that he will not direct Hunger Games sequel
• Emma Stone admits to feeling up Andrew Garfield in his spider suit
• Here are 8 reasons to be naked more often!
• ‘Jaws’ blu-ray to be digitally remastered–hitting shelves this summer!
• ‘Two And A Half Men’ hit a series low: Is the show in trouble?
• Lindsay wrongly accused of beating woman up at a bar she didn’t go to
• Kristen Stewart spent her 22nd birthday weekend with beau RPatts!
• What is Zac Efron doing with his hand down his pants?
• Anthony Bourdain talks ‘Hunger Games’ and more!
• Are you a 90s expert? Take this quiz!
• Whale vomit won’t be in your perfume much longer…gross!?
• Alleged stalker arrested outside of Alec Baldwin’s NYC apartment
• Check out Zac Efron on the carpet for premier of ‘The Lucky One’
• Get to know ‘Girls’ star Lena Dunham
• Hunger Games tops charts again this weekend!
• Eric Belanger is one really hott model!
• Ever wish you could pair your socks for life?
• Is MTV looking to replace The Situation?!
• Hunger Games cast on the orange carpet at KCA
• True Blood season 5 trailer released!
• Ashton Kutcher to play Steve Jobs in biopic
• Is Megan Fox trying to hide a baby bump or just blocking the wind?
• Mad Men spoiler alert: Betty Draper is fat now!
• Kendall Jenner slips into a bikini to prepare for summer
• Lindsay Lohan is 48 hours away from being off probation!
• Mad Men Actress Jessica Pare talks season 5 premier
• Check out The Hunger Games unscripted
• Muslim mother brutally beaten to death
• You can now mark your friends as ‘enemies’ on Facebook
• Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox sued for brutality on beach!
• An open letter to the modern man who wears a monocle
• Hunger Games brings in $155 million opening weekend!
• Have you heard Justin Bieber’s new single?
• 5 ways to ace your classes this semester
• 25 things about ‘Mirror Mirror’ star, Lily Collins
Week three is over. This past week was surprisingly easy. My initial withdrawal symptoms seem to have subsided. It may be due to the hot make-out sesh from the previous week, or post-vacation exhaustion/business. Either way, week 3 has been a cinch.
The much-anticipated Katniss stepped out in this Calvin Klein number in New York City at a screening of The Hunger Games. At first glance I was mildly obsessed with this dress—I love the shape, the pleats and it is super flattering on her legs. But holy moly, there’s a whole lotta cleavage which I am not entirely sure is necessary (or classy).
• Robert Pattinson shirtless in ‘Cosmopolis’ trailer
• Larry David has a real life Curb moment in a parking garage!
• Find out who Jennifer Lawrence pictured as Katniss [Video]
• Anna Wintour wears sunglasses inside because she can
• Fashion inspired by Adam Levine
• Houses you dream about!